WWDC 2012: "The juices are flowing"- get the popcorn out! How are you following this?

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by Jobsian, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Jobsian macrumors 6502a

Jobsian

Quote from Tim Cook last week at All Things D.

Very exciting times, we're almost there, some of us with computers on the verge of disintegration, others with healthy computers but want to see if there are worthwhile upgrades and others just for interest.

I'm on the sofa at home on my Mac Air, this site and the engadget stream open, and literally with popcorn (caramel nut fyi).

Have are you preparing to follow this event? What other sites do you use to follow this? Have you taken time off work/school? Called in sick? On your phone at work/school?

2. emacna1 macrumors regular

I'll be following The Verge's live blog while I'm here at work.

I'm interested in everything being announced.

3. puke macrumors regular

Just got home from work, getting a pizza later and gonna follow it on every single site possible. Got chocolate and cider, waiting like crazy. (Watching the All things D) full version right now as a prelude, and my 2009 mbp 15" 2.66ghz I'm leaving with my parents and I'm getting a new 15" mbp and the tbd when the event is over. :)

4. whiteonline macrumors 6502

whiteonline

Working on my work laptop, monitoring one of the live blogs on a tablet. Mainly,
    I'll be watching the England/France game though.

Not much actual work shall be done today.

5. theSeb macrumors 604

theSeb

From 9to5

MC975LL/A – MBP 15.4/2.3/8GB/256GB FLASH-USA
    MC976LL/A – MBP 15.4/2.6/8GB/512GB FLASH-USA
    MD831LL/A – MBP 15.4/2.7/16GB/768GB FLASH-USA
    We’ve been told that these will not be cheap and even pass the $4000 equivalent mark on the high end in some countries. Who’s going to throw down for these?

6. appleguy123 macrumors 603

appleguy123

My mouth is watering for that big of a drive. I definitely couldn't afford it though.

7. Fouracre44 macrumors regular

Well, here in Australia it's 12:50am. The keynote is not for another two and a half hours I think. I'm absolutely exhausted and won't be able to stay up!

Unfortunately, I will be sleeping while you guys are probably just chilling out and enjoying the news. I'm not worried though, I'll get to discover it for myself in the morning!

I'm still going to be just as excited. I'll probably make a coffee and grab my laptop and have a look through the apple store / news!

All the best guys, have fun!

8. PaulCostello macrumors member

I'm hanging out with Leo Leporte and friends on twit.com, they have a live video netcast starting at 9:30 ( popcorn! Great idea! Omw to supermarket)

9. Gator24765 macrumors 6502a

Gator24765

Like the the past I am assuming there will not be a live stream of this.

Guess I will just have to follow a blog

Any recommendation on the quickest to update?

10. onthecouchagain macrumors 604

onthecouchagain

There are new rumors that indicate no redesign for the MBP. :( Hope they turn out to be false.

11. Gator24765 macrumors 6502a

Gator24765

Well we cant only wait. I hope so. This redesign is overdue.