Xbox 360 Visualization Video

runninmac

macrumors 65816
Jan 20, 2005
Rockford MI
Movies ok but it would be better if you (is that you) wernt talking all through it. Or mabey thats my jeliousy seeping through

dcv

macrumors G3
May 24, 2005
dubbz said:
*downloading*
I wouldn't bother... unless you've got some curiously fragrant smokeable substances to accompany the experience ;) :D

Jay42

macrumors 65816
Jul 14, 2005
dietcokevanilla said:
I wouldn't bother... unless you've got some curiously fragrant smokeable substances to accompany the experience ;) :D
Hmmm...now where do I get one of these machines?

ijimk

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2004
Here
one word "itunes"

ummm i am not paying 400 bucks to get a video game system that does the same thing as itunes, and let me add i feel as tho itunes visualizer look quite a bit better too...

should showed some quake 4 footage, im curious to se how that looks and plays...

Jigglelicious

macrumors 6502
Apr 25, 2004
NYC
The visualizer looks too "busy", imo. It doesn't seem to match the music (although there was no beat to match in that video), and its way too colorful and crazy looking. It feels more stressful to watch than relaxing.

nimbus

macrumors regular
Nov 19, 2004
You pay $600 for a damn wannabe iTunes visualizer? Its not even on beat. It looks like it's just going. Moving on. Don't post crap like that please, it lowers our I.Q.

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
>clayj

Are you trying to trigger the brainware programming the mods have been downloading to us using the google ads?

Vster

macrumors 6502
Jan 19, 2005
Celina, TX
nimbus said:
You pay $600 for a damn wannabe iTunes visualizer? Its not even on beat. It looks like it's just going. Moving on. Don't post crap like that please, it lowers our I.Q.

Hmmmm. Last time I checked mine cost $400 for the Premium package. And it also plays games.

clayj

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
belvdr said:
3 words:

turn off autofocus

I hate when cameras do that.. :) Good video otherwise.
Good idea... shoulda turned off the autofocus, or used a tripod to shoot it.

And I was actually kinda hesitant to post these videos... they really don't capture the quality of the visualizations. Not to mention all of the negativity in response to them... :(

Sun Baked said:
Are you trying to trigger the brainware programming the mods have been downloading to us using the google ads?
Um, you're not supposed to know about that...

Mike Teezie

macrumors 68020
Nov 20, 2002
I appreciated it clayj. I've been really curious about the Visualizer, and haven't had a chance to go to my friend's to see it real life yet.

I'm sure it looks great on your Runco.

Your setup looks pretty perfect, I'd love to see some images of your living room to get a feel for the sheer size of that television.

I'm in the market for a tv myself, and am leaning towards 42".

Mike Teezie

macrumors 68020
Nov 20, 2002
Much obliged.

I figured it would look much bigger, but then again that room looks quite large. I'm sure it's pretty monstrous if you are sitting a few feet away.

mymemory

macrumors 68020
May 9, 2001
Miami
Come on guys

Is this the "my moron coments" treat?

The visuals are cool. In the VJ community people have been expecting them for a long time.

But what worried me was the news about the "riot" at wall mart when all the geeks of the areas wanted to get their first xbox and a mayehn exploded. Of course, no one got any.