yeah cydia is deff not updating on my iphone.. it says it is but its not

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Vegan TJ, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Vegan TJ macrumors regular

Vegan TJ

if you look in changes it has new stuff added .. well my Gf stuff has been added even today..

on mine the last changes were on oct 29th

2. omgmelinda macrumors member

3. Vegan TJ thread starter macrumors regular

Vegan TJ

hey genius you think i didnt try that....there are updates all the time..as to my GF has been getting updates on cydia and i haven't ... i read somewhere that it has to do with add blocking or something .. you have to toggle something.. i did toggle something and it worked..i dont know what i did though...soo before you think you know what your talking about ..do some research other people have this problem too.Im not some kid who doesnt know anything about his phone or jailbreak..

4. iblastoff macrumors 6502

actually you sound exactly like 'some kid who doesnt know anything about his phone or jailbreak'

5. rotobadger macrumors 65816

rotobadger

Being a tad harsh? I'm just sayin'...

My Cydia seems to updating fine though.

6. Vegan TJ thread starter macrumors regular

Vegan TJ

yeah maybe i was..I dont know ..google cydia is not updating and you will find alot of people that had the same problem

7. omgmelinda macrumors member

haha, calm down kid.

It has happened to me in the past also. My cydia wouldnt update yet my girfriends would. So I'd click refresh and that worked out for me. So I tried. Keep your cool. At the end of the day its not that serious. :rolleyes: