Yellin about the inequity

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
The problem is that the current government is not control with the people interest in mind but to satisfy corporation and lobbyist. Your mind has been poison for years by the right wing conservative anti-establishment movement. Its in their best interest to not restore the balance between the rich and the poor. What they don't realize is that concentration of wealth will eventually bite them back.

There is different thing you can due to reduce the government size. First, you can force an increase in minimum wage. If people could actually afford to live they wouldn't need government handout to survive. Its impossible to live on a minimum wage. Many studies has proven that when you raise minimum wage, the economy grows with it. Of course, corporation has spread misinformation and fear to prevent this from happening.

You'd think corporations would realize we are a demand based economy. Pay people like **** and demand for your products is ****.

Dmunjal

macrumors 65816
Jun 20, 2010
The problem is that the current government is not control with the people interest in mind but to satisfy corporation and lobbyist. Your mind has been poison for years by the right wing conservative anti-establishment movement. Its in their best interest to not restore the balance between the rich and the poor. What they don't realize is that concentration of wealth will eventually bite them back.

There is different thing you can due to reduce the government size. First, you can force an increase in minimum wage. If people could actually afford to live they wouldn't need government handout to survive. Its impossible to live on a minimum wage. Many studies has proven that when you raise minimum wage, the economy grows with it. Of course, corporation has spread misinformation and fear to prevent this from happening.
I'm not right wing, conservative anti-establishment. I live in SF and went to Berkeley for gods sake. I'm an enlightened liberal.

Do you realize that the middle class has suffered more and wealth inequality as actually increased during this administration?

Don't think that the Democrats are on the side of the middle class despite the rhetoric with Elizabeth Warren being the notable exception. I'd vote for her long before Clinton or anyone from right. I voted for Obama but regretted it as soon as he announced his cabinet filled with cronies.

Symtex

macrumors 6502a
Jan 27, 2005
I'm not right wing, conservative anti-establishment. I live in SF and went to Berkeley for gods sake. I'm an enlightened liberal.

Do you realize that the middle class has suffered more and wealth inequality as actually increased during this administration?

Don't think that the Democrats are on the side of the middle class despite the rhetoric with Elizabeth Warren being the notable exception.
I am in agreement with you. Democrats have definitely their part to play in this. Hopefully Elizabeth Warren continues her ascension and eventually makes it to president. She is the only voice of reason in all the congress.