Yes I want to add speakers to my 2g iPod?!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by ctimk84, Sep 22, 2008.

1. ctimk84 macrumors newbie

I'm really disappointed at the speaker that came with the 2g iPod touch. I figured they wouldn't be loud but didn't realized how quiet they are. I work part time at a restaurant where I would like to share things on my touch with friends. But the touch speaker is not loud enough even turned all the way. I can't hear a thing where I work.

I want to know what are some "loud enough" speakers I can purchase for my touch. I'm also curious if the speakers that are out for the 1g touch will fit mine; is the bottom part shaped the same? Thanks.

Let me be more specific I'm not talking about "big" portable speakers. I'm talking about like mini portable speakers where It'll just attach to the bottom. I just want it to be louder so people around me can at least hear.

2. arholmes macrumors newbie

If you have a Circuit City in your area they have a small portable speaker called the Mist Fidelity that you plug into your headphone jack. I got the speaker about a month ago for my 1G Touch and it is amazing!!! You will be astounded at the sound and volume that comes out of this speaker. It runs about 13.00.

3. ctimk84 thread starter macrumors newbie

4. ctimk84 thread starter macrumors newbie

Circuit city at my area doesn't seem to have it. I guess I'll have to order one online. -sighs-

5. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008