Yes! Palin's starting to stonewall

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Thomas Veil, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

She's just handed the Democrats a gift. :)

2. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

OMG! She's more Bush than Bush himself! :eek: That is really scary.

3. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

Maybe, I'm not convinced yet. The Republicans have the persecution act down pretty pat these days. Odd coming from the party that preached against the politics of victimhood for so long. That shoe now seems to fit very comfortably on the other foot.

In other Palin news, last night I watched a clip of a stump speech where she addressed the crowd as "guys and gals." I half expected a Broadway show to break out.

4. freeny macrumors 68020

freeny

Only if they actually have a case.
    If she's found innocent then this is bad for the Dems...

It is quite hard to sway a Republican follower, and even if she is found guilty she will still get a lot of votes. Remember it took almost 8 years for some of Bush's followers to turn on him even with the incredibly abysmal record he has AND he still has quite a following.

I find it disturbing that she is calling foul on this case because it is happening during the election when this particular case has been going on for some time now, way before she was even nominated.

5. gauchogolfer macrumors 603

gauchogolfer

More news on Sarah Palin: Carly Fiorina says she's not qualified to run HP. (Of course neither was Ms. Fiorina, so she should know).

6. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Neither are Bush or McCain, though McCain's son Andrew could likely make a good effort before imploding the company.

7. Frisco macrumors 68020

That is correct. I never thought I would say this, but Palin out Bushed Bush!

8. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Funny... I wonder how Stubeeef will handle the news. He was so very upset that Obama wasn't cooperating with the Rezko investigation (despite any evidence that and questions were outstanding) that he was referring to Obama as (redacted). He was singing Palin's praises because at least SHE (unlike Obama) was cooperating with her investigation.

Oops! Guess she's not now. But of course it's the mean nasty Democrats fault that she can't cooperate with the investigation (I'd love to hear what Palin would have said about Bill Clinton complaining about the Starr witchhunt), even though the board deciding the issue was majority GOP controlled.

I guess stonewalling an investigation is OK if you're a Republican...

9. Thomas Veil thread starter macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

More!

She's circling the wagons, which is great. This will only draw more negative publicity to her.

And if you believe that allies and only allies of Palin instigated this suit, then I've got a bridge to sell you.

10. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

How much? Anything less than $200 million is a bargain.

11. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFxHZd4sEWo

Obama already beat you to the punchline ;)

12. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Ms. Sarah,

You are not fit to be Vice President.

Have a nice day!

leekohler :)

13. squeeks macrumors 68040

squeeks

lol this is a funny thread, here the Righties have found a way to defeat Obama Bin-laden and y'all are scared silly

its going to be so much fun watching McCain and Palin win on the 4th, i'll definitely be in here watching all of you suffer hehe

14. Thomas Veil thread starter macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

15. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

No- what we're afraid of is four more years of abject stupidity. It's not good for anyone. If you were honest, you'd admit as much. The Bush years have been the worst in out history.

And really- we post about her this much because we can't believe someone this idiotic exists.

16. squeeks macrumors 68040

squeeks

one day history is going to look back and see how great of a president Bush really was...cant expect anyone to see it now though

Apparently no one looks at the fact that the fall of the economy started once the Dems got control of congress:rolleyes:

Are we forgetting the housing boom just a few years earlier? And the fact that there have been NO terrorist attacks on our country since 9/11 ? NO no one remembers the things that DONT happen

The current fall of the economy is being caused of YEARS of previous reliance on credit, things that started 20-30 YEARS ago before Bush was president. But like everything else bad that happens, 9/11, Katrina, its all Bushes fault:rolleyes:

17. Thomas Veil thread starter macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

That's it. You've just destroyed yourself in this forum, right there.

18. squeeks macrumors 68040

squeeks

thats ok, i much rather stick to the Tech side than politics;)

19. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

Your wonderful Commander-in-Chief decided in his infinitessimal wisdom to save the terrrists the cost of an airfare and shipped 4,000 targets out to them instead. Not only clever, but thoughtful, too. More dead than on 9/11, and all for nothing. Mission Accomplished indeed.

20. Thomas Veil thread starter macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

You're right, I can't see it. I'm afraid to look into bottomless pits.

Yeah, and we all know now that that was a bubble, not a boom. And there was this little thing about that bubble bursting. It was in all the papers.

Um, the Katrina response was Bush's fault, unless somebody slipped another administration in there when we weren't looking. And yeah, this all did start 20-30 years ago...with another stubborn, stupid proponent of deregulation named Reagan.

21. squeeks macrumors 68040

squeeks

yup, to stop them from blowing up a football stadium and killing 50,000

would it have actually happened? who knows..but it hasn't. and thats what is important.

if we had had another huge terrorist attack, then sure the efforts over there would have been wasted, but we HAVENT

22. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

I hate to be the one who has to point this out at this stage of the game, but your wonderful C-in-C attacked the wrong country. Whoops.

23. Iscariot macrumors 68030

Iscariot

I have a rock that keeps tigers away. Would you like to buy it?

24. squeeks macrumors 68040

squeeks

again, history will tell

nah im good:D

oh welll, y'all go back to your Palin bashing, i have a new PC to build:cool:

25. Iscariot macrumors 68030

Iscariot

I don't think I've ever said anything bad about Palin; it's specious reasoning I have a problem with.