Yet another politician who needs to go

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Thomas Veil, May 3, 2008.

1. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Bad enough Dann was having an affair. Not illegal, but it shows really bad judgment. The part that really gets me is all the other crap that was going on in his office. And this guy is the attorney general?

Please. Dann did indeed ride in on the 2006 Democratic wave, but this guy's term has been one continuous embarrassment. The Dems need to tell him to resign or face further investigation and impeachment.

2. Thomas Veil thread starter macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Well what do you know?

Did I call it or did I call it?

If only the Bushies would follow the example.

3. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

How about it? :mad:

4. Peterkro macrumors 68020

Peterkro

Here's a novel idea,it's ALL politicians who need to go.

5. paul.b.davis macrumors 6502

paul.b.davis

I am reminded of a George Carlin bit (yes I know he is a comedian, but he is also an extremely intelligent man) about politicians.

Basically he says that even though people complain about politicians all the time, it's not like they warp in from another dimension. American politicians are products of American society. Garbgage in, garbage out. This is the best we've got.

If you (in general) have selfish and ignorant citizens, you will get selfish ignorant leaders. Term limits do no good, because you are just going to get another bad set the next time around.

6. Peterkro macrumors 68020

Peterkro

^^ The problem is people are hoodwinked into thinking we need "leaders" or "politicians" at all,if we negotiate our own contracts with others on a basis of equality and respect the whole lot of them are superfluous.