You’ve Been Trumped (2012)

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Jess13, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

2. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Confused -- you've posted the whole movie online for free, a movie complete with the treacle and muzak to get us to feel a certain way so forget about any rationality or impartiality regardless if the underlying content has truth to it or not, and then link to buying it?

3. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

4. TheAppleFairy macrumors 68020

TheAppleFairy

They should bundle this with 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi.

Call it the "2016 Campaign options, where is your moral compass?"

5. Jess13, Jan 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2016

Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

I uploaded the movie unlisted, and included that link to buy if you want DVD quality. It is telling how you commented with an opinion of the film, before you have watched in its entirety. Typical Trump supporter.

You’re aware that Amb. Stevens, with Obama, Hillary and CIA, committed TREASON by helping arm al-Qaeda terrorists who then used said weapons to kill Christians? Amb. Stevens was helping al-Qaeda kill Christians.

Read part of the story, in Sy Hersh's latest 2016 piece:

http://www.lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military

6. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

7. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

That is not my words. Watch the film then ask yourself: “Why am I supporting such an abusive clown?”

8. Meister Suspended

Meister

The film is about business deals Trump did in scottland.

Why would I waste my time watching this?

9. sodapop1, Jan 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2016

sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

I don't think you understand the typical Trump supporter. It is precisely because of his lack of a moral compass, the reason why they support him. These people are of the "by whatever means necessary" mindset to get what they want.

10. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

He could stand on 5th avenue and shoot people and he still wouldn't lose supporters. Teflon, baby.

TRUMP 2016!!!

11. Meister Suspended

Meister

Moral compass ... :p:D

If you believe that Hitlary, Barry, Bush or any other politician believe in a 'moral compass', then you must be a permanent resident of La-la-land.

12. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

Keep telling yourself that. I'm not the one who is supporting a man who says he'd kill the family members of terrorists. These are the tactics of mobsters and and the Mexican drug cartels.

13. sim667 macrumors 65816

I very much doubt trump is able to read the letters NSWE, let alone navigate using any type of compass.

14. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

Because you have yet another prime example showing you how fake and abusive Trump is, and how fake and abusive his Trump Organization also is. You‘re supporting a literal clown-show, just watch.

Scotland only one ‘T’.

15. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Trump cut a deal with those haggis-eating, dress-wearing, loch monster-watching, marbled-mouth talking, telephone pole-tossing, wishing-they-were-Irish barbarians up North? The man is presidential timber!

16. Jess13, Jan 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2016

Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

Technically ‘Hitlary’ isn't fair, but she is completely worthless and totally evil. Fair to call her ‘Killary’ or many other vulgar terms and names, but Hitler she is not.

And Trump is doing this for his good friend, Hillary. Trump’s trying to get Hillary elected:

Plus it is ironic you said that, considering Trump is more like Hitler, retweeting pro-Nazi, Jew-hating “White Genocide” retards, who are constantly polluting his tweets:

Trump.png

CZa2KhYUYAA8_gM.png

Trump Obama.png

17. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

You know what? The GOP and their increasingly hostile and divisive rhetoric over the last few years caused this shift to the far right amongst their voters. They created this monster, now let them effing deal with it. Lets be real, Trump vocalizes what the right wing voters have been conditioned to think over the years. The establishment is just angry he blew their cover.

18. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

Trump doesn't represent all voters on the right, he mostly represents a subset of the most low-info, scared xenophobic, racist and brain-dead, close-minded parts of society. There are TONS of other voters on the right who hate Donald Trümpf.

19. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

But he consistently polls higher than any other candidate. That tells you that he represents a very significant chunk of the GOP voter base. And I'm not saying that because I wish it was true, to the contrary, I wish it wasn't like this. It's tragic and disgraceful. The GOP has devolved into an angry, hateful, neo-fascist shell of their former selves. Long gone are the days when a guy like Mitt Romney can win the GOP nomination. I truly hope some day you moderates can take your party back from the people who have successfully hijacked it.

20. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

Don't trust the polls, most are conducted with less than a few hundred likely voters, and are primarily landline with persons over 50 years of age. Don't trust the polls or the hype.

21. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Thing is, Cruz comes in second place. He's really no better, actually he's worse in the sense that he's also a religious Theocrat. Combined, Trump and Cruz have 60% support. This is far beyond polling errors.

Newest poll from today, Donald Trump just hit 41% in the GOP polls. Cruz is at 19%. This is AFTER the shooting people on 5th avenue comments and Sarah Palin endorsement. Make no mistake, he WILL win the nomination.

22. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    Hell, we're talking about a constituency that considers Boehner a kowtowing, not-conservative-enough RINO. That in and of itself is kinda scary.

23. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

I surprisingly have quite a few friends who identify as Republicans. They're still having a very difficult time coming to terms with their new label of "RINO" in their online forums of choice. They're totally caught off guard and shocked that it came to this. If you're not a neo-fascist, bigoted, uneducated buffoon you're automatically classified as a RINO. Sad to say, but the hijacking of the GOP has been completed. The Tea Party won.

24. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

I dislike Cruz.

Rand Paul or Bernie Sanders. Or America is gone.

25. unlinked macrumors 6502a

Actually Tea Party supporters is one of the demographics Trump isn't quite some dominant with.

"Trump's lead is clearly significant, however, and the poll finds him well ahead of the field among a range of GOP subgroups. He leads among both men and women, younger and older voters, white evangelicals, conservatives and both self-identified Republicans and independents who lean toward the party.

There are two subgroups where Trump's lead is less dominant: college graduates and tea party supporters. Even among those groups, however, he remains at the head of the pack. Among those holding degrees, 26% back Trump, 20% Cruz, and tea party supporters split 37% for Trump, 34% for Cruz."

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/26/politics/donald-trump-ted-cruz-polling/