you are all stupid!

erosner32

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 18, 2001
•why is it the TIMECanada is updated and TIME is not?
•why is TIME Canada dated jan 14?
•why would they post something that would steam SJ off so much...?

the article is real but maybe the pictures are various test mockups.....

madmac30

macrumors newbie
Jan 6, 2002
snappy come back

couldn't think of anything intelligent to say so you use a word describing yourself - I like that - congratulations on winning the jackass of the day award

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001

1) MacMinute has the physical magazine with photos and article.

2) Time.com has links to TimeCanada.com

arn

macboy

macrumors regular
Apr 18, 2001
time.com had the stuff as well in the next edition area... they removed the pictures and the story... but the headines are still there!

SomeAppleGuy

macrumors member
Jan 4, 2002
Well I hope the pictures are fake because that thing is FREAKIN UGLY!!! I've been looking for an excuse to build a PC and this just may do the trick. And before you all start defending Apple save your energy, I work for them and beleive me, after a while working in that environment you would start to root for the bad guy too!

evildead

macrumors 65816
Jun 18, 2001
WestCost, USA
verything I have read

Originally posted by SomeAppleGuy
Well I hope the pictures are fake because that thing is FREAKIN UGLY!!! I've been looking for an excuse to build a PC and this just may do the trick. And before you all start defending Apple save your energy, I work for them and beleive me, after a while working in that environment you would start to root for the bad guy too!

Every thingl I have ever read said that Apple was a great company to work for. Environemnt, managment, everything. That just what I have read. As for the iMac... I like it. very inovative and great space saver. That is a cool Copmputer. The problem with the old iMac was that it was ... well. A little too cute. I got a lot of slack from my budies when I got a Rev-A when it came out. And all the girls that have see it say "that is the cutest computer... I want one"

This one is a little more presentable.

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
Originally posted by erosner32
•why is it the TIMECanada is updated and TIME is not?
•why is TIME Canada dated jan 14?
•why would they post something that would steam SJ off so much...?

the article is real but maybe the pictures are various test mockups.....

don't u feel stupid now...

erosner32

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 18, 2001
don't u feel stupid now...

i guess it takes stupid to know stupid.....

stupid