Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

siilverprince

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 8, 2012
Sydney, NSW.
I "quickly" canceled my order last night which I placed on the 30th and was still "processing".

You can now order absolutely any specs on the retina!

I was originally going with the 2.3GHZ, 16RAM, 256 HD.
I was never interested in large amounts of storage, but was bummed that I couldn't get the faster processor.

So now, my new order is 2.6GHZ, 16Ram, 256 HD.

I'm very excited....:D

swamyg1

macrumors regular
Dec 11, 2007
Yea I'm a little bumbed. My order just shipped, I have been wanting your config the whole time! I felt forced to get the 2.3/16/256 config.

Kind of sloppy that Apple snuck in the new options. What an afterthought. I may be returning my current order right after receipt.

M5RahuL

macrumors 68040
Aug 1, 2009
TeXaS
You can place another order right away, with them shipping in 5 - 7 days now!

Return the previous order to any Apple B&M store, if that option exists!

PCWebbJR

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2012
Chicago, Illinois
I "quickly" canceled my order last night which I placed on the 30th and was still "processing".

You can now order absolutely any specs on the retina!

I was originally going with the 2.3GHZ, 16RAM, 256 HD.
I was never interested in large amounts of storage, but was bummed that I couldn't get the faster processor.

So now, my new order is 2.6GHZ, 16Ram, 256 HD.

I'm very excited....:D

Exactly what I did! Called up Apple to upgrade my order to 2.6GHz / 16GB / 256GB. They screwed something up initially and so I ended up with free next day shipping, as well as a $80 Thule bag. As a result, the upgrade was basically free!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.