You can use a Sprint iPhone 4S on AT&T without a Gevey

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by awesomest47, Jul 25, 2013.

1. awesomest47 macrumors member

Searching for a way to use my Sprint iPhone 4S on AT&T and I stumbled across this.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JSYkRPxFgNg&desktop_uri=/watch?v=JSYkRPxFgNg

After watching the video I immediately contacted the company, Space Coast iRepair and asked how they do this and how much it would cost. This is the reply:

Hi, thank you for contacting us. We unlock the CDMA 4S iPhone for $69.99 and it can be used with any GSM carrier worldwide. You would have to send phone in for programming. You can contact us at number listed below or toll free at 1-855-622-4583.

This post may seem like minutia to most people but it would be EXTREMELY helpful for somebody who wants to change their Sprint/Verizon iPhone 4S to AT&T/T-mobile. There is in fact a factory unlock solution and NO I am not a rep from this company.

2. mikeydeezy macrumors 6502a

mikeydeezy

Call me paranoid but this sounds like an easy way for...well, idk, anything to happen to your phone.

3. ZombiePete macrumors 68020

ZombiePete

Why do this when people can just use the hack you discovered? ;)

4. awesomest47 thread starter macrumors member

Haha- sorry! When I'm on a mission to solve an issue with my iPhone I like to share ALL my findings with the macrumors people and sometimes neglect to condense it into one thread because they seem like different issues... Swear to you though, I'm not a troll.

5. 321irepair macrumors newbie

Thank you

We are SpaceCoast iRepair, thank you for sharing this information. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Also what is the hack that works without the sim method that we use?