You know what... this is the first time I've *not* seen a "...and many more features" slide for iOS

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by Jack Delgado, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Jack Delgado macrumors regular

Jack Delgado

You know the slide I'm talking about--the one where they list a bunch of small-scale changes not covered by the conference.

Definitely a testament to the fact that a lot of the time and effort has gone into behind-the-scenes code

2. viperGTS macrumors 65816

And that's totally fine by me. iOS has matured a lot as an OS. Some new features is nice, but under the hood improvements are even nicer.

3. C DM macrumors Westmere

4. Merks macrumors newbie

Was hoping to see an "dark mode" listed on that screen...

5. MinEderPlayz macrumors 6502a

MinEderPlayz

Well we can always hope for the "All the little things" thread which is going to come by ...

6. C DM macrumors Westmere

7. CosmoPilot macrumors 65816

CosmoPilot

Apple's rep has taken a hit the past several years. I think last year, Apple dropped so many needed and desired capabilities that it really effected the overall performance and usability of iOS.

This year, I think Apple is circling the wagons and fortifying the OS for stability and security at the sake of introducing more features.

I could be wrong, but I expect this iOS will be as smooth as butter...and will be the iOS most liked by the community in a long while.