You people need to vote with your wallet!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by BlockEight88, Sep 11, 2013.

1. BlockEight88 macrumors regular

All the b******* and bellyaching on these forums is getting old. There is nothing any of us can do but wait until next year or go Android. You all do realize that the only reason the iPhone 5S exists is because it would cost Apple too much to make the iPhone 5 and 5S. Personally, I think its a slap in the face to their customers.

But seriously, there is nothing we can do, so vote with your wallet and don't buy. However, we all know everyone on here won't do that and the iPhone 5C/5S will sell millions in the first couple of days or even first day.

2. Lucille Carter macrumors 65816

3. user-name-here, Sep 11, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2013

user-name-here macrumors 65816

I will... by getting the 5S on launch day :D

It sure is!

4. djra8 macrumors member

vote with your wallet... I like that, I am one of the few who actually am waiting.. keeping my 4s until apple comes out with something innovative again. fingerprint sensor... woohooo, my 10 year old laptop has a fingerprint sensor..

----------

ugh....

5. Sodner macrumors 68020

Sodner

Sounds silly but your correct. Low sales is the only thing that could cause Apple to react. If you people are unhappy, and from the b______ on here I would say most are (I am not) you should do exactly what OP says. Vote with your wallet. Either wait for the 6 or move to Android.

6. CEmajr macrumors 601

I will be voting with my wallet by buying an iPhone 5S on launch day.

7. Prototypical macrumors 6502

Prototypical

And the fingerprint sensor is useful on the laptop too.

I don't get it; do you guys want "innovative" features on the phone just so you can rub it in everyone else's face? Or do you want features added that actually make the phone more useful?

If all you are concerned about is out-nerding everyone else on the Internet, Android is probably the route for you. The rest of us have lives to live and careers to worry about. I'm sure all of the other kids in 4th grade will be impressed by your NFC wizardry, though.

8. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Agreed. People vote with their wallets every day. Which brand of peanut butter to buy, which restaurant to go to, what car to buy, etc.

9. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

You can't make everyone happy and that's why we have options.
    If you don't like something you buy something else.
    I thought it always worked like that.
    Unless you want people to follow you in case they can't make the decision on their own.

10. ABC5S macrumors 68040

Same here. Ready with my credit card for the 5S :D

11. Troneas macrumors 65816

Troneas

will you be upgrading to the 5S applejuiced?

12. Iphone5preorder macrumors 6502a

Good thread. I think we are all dumber having clicked on it.

13. BlockEight88 thread starter macrumors regular

I think we are all "dumber" using words that are not in the English language. Oh and reading your post.

14. Iphone5preorder macrumors 6502a

English language? Check your grammar my friend. Your entire first post is full of errors.

15. CTHarrryH macrumors 65816

I will be - I'll be getting the 5s as soon as I can - launch day hopefully.

What I really hope is that all the Apple haters find another board to post on and leave people alone here. That I'd pay extra for.:)

16. BlockEight88 thread starter macrumors regular

Maybe so, but at least I don't use words like "dumBer". Your credibility is now gone!!! Bye bye...

17. AppleFan91 macrumors 65816

AppleFan91

I will vote with my wallet and own one. To me the scanner, camera and A7 chip are huge upgrades. Also, I like the different color options and the Dual LED Flash. As long as I think it is worth it, I will buy it. I think this is worth it and I will buy it.

18. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

I have an upgrade available but I'm thinking about it.
    Not sure if its worth leaving my i5 or if I should just wait for the next iPhone.
    Decisions:)

19. Iphone5preorder macrumors 6502a

The fact that you can't write properly in English is much worse than using a word that people use in the English language every single day. :)

20. dotme macrumors 6502a

Yep. That's what I'm doing. Thanks for validating my decision though... lol

Seriously, this is my first time passing on the new iPhone. I'm not leaving though, just waiting until I can buy one with a moderately bigger screen. Meanwhile, I'm saving my money for the iPad 5 - Very excited about that.

21. WhiteIphone5 macrumors 65816

WhiteIphone5

This is exactly what I say.
    Same happened with Microsoft! They decided to add so many restrictions to the Xbox one that lots of people pre-ordered the PS4. What happened a few weeks later? Microsoft reversed all restrictions when they find out that PS4 was kicking ass in sales.
    I hope same happens with the 5S, I want apple to understand that we are tired of their ****. Recycled iPhone's with small upgrades -.-
    I refuse to switch to android, simply because I enjoy iOS. But Apple is pushing it too far now.

22. JUiCEJamie macrumors 6502a

JUiCEJamie

It's true, the only true reason I feel Apple have made the 5c is because that's what distinguishes the 5s to be the higher end model.

64-bit? What consumer actually cares about that?
    On paper, the same camera as the 5?
    Touch ID? [Granted, a fantastic piece of tech]

But they've created an inferior iPhone to put the flagship on a podium.

Don't get me wrong, I'm going to buy the iPhone 5s. I'm due an upgrade. Just my opinion.