Young Turks and Alex Jones go at it. LMAO!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by LIVEFRMNYC, Jul 23, 2016.

1. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

They should just merge shows. Would be highly entertaining. LOL.

Young Turks Channel Point of View...

Alex Jones Channel Point of View...

2. Benjamin Frost Suspended

Benjamin Frost

Good stuff.

Google tried to censor it. The incident reflects badly on the Young Turks.

3. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

Cent should have asked the loony when he expects the world to end this time.

4. cfedu macrumors 65816

cfedu

Which part, the fat shaming or the assault?

5. nfl46 macrumors 603

6. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Two "media" douchebags. Trying to give a ****.

7. Thomas Veil, Jul 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2016

Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Not a huge fan of TYT, and I couldn't watch the entirety of the clips (to protect my sanity), but Alex Jones is such a big-time douche. Uyger should have just called the cops on him.

Edit: I see someone did call security.

LOL! Jones invades Uyger's show... and it reflects badly on TYT??

8. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

How is Cenk a "douchebag"? I can think of other people who might qualify, including obviously the troll outright heckling the guy that led to the fracas.

The state of America today and what led to it created the current environment, though. A lot of real change is needed and I'll vote for the leader who comes across more capable, and work with whoever wins. America needs to be rebuilt and change begins with all of us on the individual level right up to systemic/societal.
    --- Post Merged, Jul 24, 2016 ---
    I don't agree with Cenk 100% of the time (I'd possibly be wary of anyone who agreed with someone 100% of the time, the statistical odds are very slight) but he sometimes brings up fair points. Assuming he's honest but for the points I'd looked up in the past, nothing since has pointed out those claims to be spun or fake. Though I could do more research as well.

9. cfedu macrumors 65816

cfedu

They are both douchebags but Cenk is a snake oil salesmen. Alex jones is a nut, but he actiualy believes in his garbage. Cenk on the otherhand knowling lies.

10. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Guess you don't like tyt because they nail crooked Hillary?

11. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Okay, didn't even bother to watch the second one, because the first one was so bad. Out of a 14:30 running time in video #1, there's only something like :20 of actual video of Cenk making a correction. (I didn't time it to the second, that's just what it seems like.)

The rest of the video is some guy spinning like a top, trying to make it look so awful that Uyger got something wrong and then corrected it. It what Uyger did is so horrible, show it to us and let us judge for ourselves; don't give us some long-winded biased third-hand account of why you thought it was horrible.

This is why amateur YouTube videos as "proofs" of anything so often suck.