Your ears will bleed when u see this

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
ah, no worse than mac zealots - they do know where to get the best looking cases though. I never did find the specs of the machine, what sort of CPU they were running - anyone know? It was an Apple on the inside, that much is for sure.

D

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA
Originally posted by dukestreet
ah, no worse than mac zealots - they do know where to get the best looking cases though. I never did find the specs of the machine, what sort of CPU they were running - anyone know? It was an Apple on the inside, that much is for sure.

D
Actually, they said it's all x86 in there now.

NV30 video card, AMD Hammer...blah, blah, blah. It was a teaser to get people to check out an article in an upcoming magazine.

sinbushar

macrumors regular
Jan 5, 2002
Jersey
for some reason i'm irrationally angry

those whores

they love apple, but their ignorance won't let them accept it...i think it would be cool as hell if one day they are doing their stupid pc **** and all of a sudden you get satanic steve jobs coming up on the screen telling them what horrible people they are...then the mac hovers and spins spitting laser beams out....it'd be like kick ass starwars ****...and then they would cry then, realize that in fact, THEY are the biatch now....i dunno guys...i just feel really pissed and am ready to knock some heads...whose with me...

peace out

adel

topicolo

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 4, 2002
Ottawa, ON
ahhh... a little light in the darkness that is the dark side. Did ya notice that while our boards are white/light grey, their boards are black/dark grey? Looks like the dark side to me :)

jelloshotsrule

macrumors G3
Feb 7, 2002
serendipity
Originally posted by topicolo
ahhh... a little light in the darkness that is the dark side. Did ya notice that while our boards are white/light grey, their boards are black/dark grey? Looks like the dark side to me :)
haha. i wondered. it gave it a sort of dungeons and dragons type feel

and made me feel dirty. ha

Captnroger

macrumors regular
Aug 12, 2002
Some folks don't have enough sense to realize that all computers are cool. My PC will always have it's place (gaming), which is what 99% of those guys use theirs for.

I just don't get some people...but then again, isn't that just human nature for some? Something has to be 'better' than something else, whether it's race, religon, sex, politics, etc....

"Can't we all just get along?"

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Originally posted by Captnroger

"Can't we all just get along?"
absolutely - and that's why we have MacRumors and they have there own, if you want to go over and taunt them, that's there own business. If they came over here to read an article, they'd probably have the same reactions to us.

D