macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget

Thomas Veil

macrumors 68020
Feb 14, 2004
OBJECTIVE reality
If the Clinton campaign had any ideas about following through on this, they quickly became unnecessary. Trump is already grotesquely self-promoting, and he had (and still has) plenty of lemmings willing to follow him.

Reactions: BeeGood and Huntn

duffman9000

macrumors 68000
Sep 7, 2003
Deep in the Depths of CA

Huntn

macrumors demi-god
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
This is meaningless and your Hillary obsession continues. Seek help for your own sake! Have you considered that Trump was elevated to leader of the pack because he was the most dangerous candidate? Although I did not think he would win, I knew he was the most dangerous. Get a grip dude. I know, it's not your article, but you posted it. :rolleyes:

fischersd

macrumors 601
Oct 23, 2014
Vancouver, BC, Canada
The article is from November of last year....so...you're just catching up in your reading, or why are you posting it 6 months later?

And, my own take on this....let's see if the Russian hackers didn't actually plant the e-mails in question.
(not that anyone has the level of auditing turned up enough to actually catch the activity in the first place).

Really looking forward to those hearings, once the FBI has their ducks in a row.

ibookg409

Suspended
Apr 20, 2016
Portsmouth, NH
Reactions: jkcerda

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
This is meaningless and your Hillary obsession continues. Seek help for your own sake! Have you considered that Trump was elevated to leader of the pack because he was the most dangerous candidate? Although I did not think he would win, I knew he was the most dangerous. Get a grip dude. I know, it's not your article, but you posted it. :rolleyes:
You are welcomed :D

Huntn

macrumors demi-god
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Two things....

1. The first paragraph of that article makes the whole piece unreadable if you have a weak stomach.
  2. This seems like the same level of "election tampering" that the Dems are trying to pin on Russia.
So you too are a Russian apologist and spreader of disinformation? I seriously question your judgement on No. 2. My final comment on your post.

Chew Toy McCoy

macrumors regular
May 13, 2016
I heard that pile of trash in the middle of the ocean that was the size of Texas is now the size of Canada thanks to all the discarded "I'm with her" t-shirts and posters. Maybe the Democratic leadership should move there.

Huntn

macrumors demi-god
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Well, @jkcerda is my messiah, so according to the thread title, yup, he's the one.*

*Or I guess that should be, "He's The One".
(add optional genuflection here, but none of that "averting of eyes" nonsense)
I pity you and your future of wandering through dense fogs under the Messiah's leadership. :D

Huntn

macrumors demi-god
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Can your prove its misguided?
[doublepost=1494294137][/doublepost]Actually don't bother. I'm just going to sleep. Have a great night boys and girls and midgets and liberals.
No need, why didn't you backup your opinion in the first place? Oh, I see, you can't. :rolleyes:

ibookg409

Suspended
Apr 20, 2016
Portsmouth, NH
I heard that pile of trash in the middle of the ocean that was the size of Texas is now the size of Canada thanks to all the discarded "I'm with her" t-shirts and posters. Maybe the Democratic leadership should move there.
It crew even larger when all the ***** hate were washed out to sea.
[doublepost=1494294280][/doublepost]
No need, why didn't you backup your opinion in the first place? Oh, I see, you can't. :rolleyes:
Which post are you referring to?