your thoughts on the tainless Steel Case with Saddle Brown Classic Buckle?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by The Game 161, Sep 11, 2015.

1. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

Was going to get milanese but kind of like the look of this

anybody going to get one?

[​IMG]

2. douglasf13 macrumors 65816

It looks pretty nice. At this point, though, now that 3rd party strap converters are so readily available, I'd rather spend the money on a shell cordovan strap from somewhere like Hodinkee. It doesn't get much nicer than cordovan.

http://shop.hodinkee.com/collections/watch-straps?page=2

3. Cnasty macrumors 68020

Cnasty

I love this look. I have a nice black leather but still haven't loved any darker brown leather options that are out there like this. I don't want to pay that much as the classic buckle is going to cost unless it is going to last.

4. The Game 161 thread starter macrumors G5

The Game 161

this is the thing

i want it but due to money i'm getting the SS black sports band for now..£588 is doable but over £670 is too much even for me for now

5. gsmornot macrumors 68030

gsmornot

So nice looking. I enjoy my Space Gray sport with my different sport bands but man, this is really classy looking with the stainless and brown leather. I will consider this in the future when its time to upgrade.

6. avalys macrumors 6502

I think it looks great, I ordered the band from the online store last night. Never liked the feel of the leather in the original classic buckle. I hope the leather quality in this one has been improved, I will return it if not no matter how good it looks.

I was already planning to get a brown leather band myself, but have not been able to find a source of adapters that have consistent good reviews. They all seem to be cheaply made and poorly fitting. This is a bit more expensive but I don't have to deal with the headache.

7. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

The leather on this one is smooth compared to the Black Classic Buckle (including the new one). I quite like this color.

8. seadragon Contributor

seadragon

9. Tsuchiya macrumors 68020

Tsuchiya

I wish this was available back in April!

As a future purchase...maybe. Though honestly I'm reluctant to buy yet another leather band for my watch instead of a metal one.

10. Javabird macrumors 6502

It's beautiful. I just ordered a brown modern buckle 2 weeks ago or I would be tempted to get this.

11. kmj2318 macrumors 68000

kmj2318

It's the best looking combo imo. I'm thinking about getting the band for my SS, but $150 is a lot.

12. Four oF NINE macrumors 68000

Four oF NINE

Looks really good, but I think the Hermēs looks even better.

[​IMG]

13. doboy macrumors 68000

It looks really nice in person, but I want the Hermes single tour version :p

14. testcard macrumors 68020

testcard

I already have the Black Classic Buckle but the Saddle Brown looks very classy.

15. NovemberWhiskey macrumors 68030

NovemberWhiskey

I went to go check out the saddle brown in store. It looks find from afar, but if you look up close, you can see through the brown coloring to the black substrate. I am guessing that the bands will wear like the iphone cases, and show black underneath instead of a normal leather patina.

16. Javabird macrumors 6502

What does that mean? I have a brown leather iPhone case and a tan iPad case, both well-used, and neither one of them shows black through the leather.