Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by hbk48942, Mar 4, 2015.
seeing Bolton at Wembley
hanging around with my mates.
Seeing you reply to a thread you've started.
This hasn't happened yet, but I'd treasure that moment were it to.
1. Returning a rented video a day late, and the fee being waved.
2. Buying something from a vedning machine, and the item behind it falling with it.
3. Pulling over at a rest area before I really needed to use it, yet not feeling as though I was just wasting time.
It's all been downhill from there, I'm afraid.
1. Joining MacRumors.
2. Getting an avatar.
3. Reaching 7094 (with this one) posts.
1. Getting married/birth of my daughter
2. Buying first home at 26
3. Paying off mortgage at 33
Wow. Just wow. (Well done, and may I applaud your dedication and exemplary research skills).
Three things about this strike me.
1) The OP has not posted in any thread he has not started.
2) The OP has not posted in any thread he has started (after he started it).
3) The OP has never started a thread on anything to do with an Apple product.
Re this particular thread title, I may have to think further on it.
What you have just listed are the qualifications for being a mod over at a certain other Apple centric site which iOffers less....
I'm starting to wonder if we're all part of some sort of strange social experiment OP is conducting??
your reactions to hbk48942 keep me going throughout the day. love it
This comment deserves a Muttley laugh.
My reactions to hbk48942's threads - I even have to peer at the name closely to be able type it correctly - fall into the category of an itch that I know I should not scratch, yet still claw savagely, while loquaciously cursing and damning mosquitoes…….and all against my better judgement.
Worse still, I must confess that I had made a vow (broken alas) that I would steer clear of these particular threads.
I'm not blaming chabig; as someone who believes in rational thought and logic, I should know better. A lot better. But his meticulous research - cited, flawlessly - propelled me, to issue forth, bat-like, from my winter domain…..
1. The birth of my son.
2. The birth of my daughter.
3. The birth of my grandson.
3 reasons that make me smile and enjoy life with them.
1) Birth of my first son
2) Birth of my second son
3) Birth of my daughter
Not sure if this could really qualify as a "moment". Unless you've only hung around with your mates one time in your life?
Yet another post started......
1) The day I was born
2) Quitting my high school job of 7 years as I started my first post-college job
3) My wedding day.
Your bar for "favorite moment in life" is really, really low.
At least we can take solace in the fact that he watches over us.
Yeah, pretty sad, ain't it?
The threads, or the reactions to the threads?
If that's all true, I'd be wary of providing any personal info.
Looking at past threads, some of the info being requested by the OP could be the sort of thing used to answer (or deduce an answer to) a personal question in order to reset an account password?
If so, they could take some lessons from Squilly.
At least he was entertaining!
Threads, plus I googled the username. I'll leave it at that.
Hm. Well, I'll grant that I do think it all rather odd behaviour, even by the generous spectrum of standards with which that expression could normally be used in the context and setting of an online community.
Mind you, I hadn't seen it as a possible information gathering exercise with a creepy intent.