Youtube shows REAL "real life" Samsung/TSMC Comparison

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by j2ee, Oct 10, 2015.

1. j2ee Suspended

j2ee

This shows one is samsung and another one is TSMC

and this one shows:
    This video will show the iPhone 6s Plus Rose Gold A9(Samsung) and the iPhone 6s Plus Gold A9(TSMC) go through a battery test to see if there is a difference. This is a time lapse video and the units were charged to 100% before test. Tests run were Geekbench, FIFA 16 (Gameplay), YouTube Videos (3 Played), Delete and Download FIFA 16 from App Store, Record a Slow-Mo Video (1 Min Long) with Flash.

The result shows the powers remain after 36 minutes testing are exactly the same 94%, battery score is just 1 point different out of 360 points.

Except you are a serious daily benchmark addict or play video game with your phone 99% of your mobile phone time, I don't think there would be any different.

2. techspin macrumors 6502a

You got a Samsung one huh? I kid, and I wouldn't consider returning a phone for this reason at all.

3. j2ee thread starter Suspended

j2ee

I don't use iphone, I use cheap android LG which costs 37% of a iphone price. I don't like to waste money you know.

4. j2ee thread starter Suspended

j2ee

Actually I think the youtube is a cheater! The Ghz shows both are around 1.85 in second video, while the first video shows one with 1.76t and one is 1.8x, I check people said samsung around 1.84GHZ, TSMC around 1.76GHZ, this youtube person is a cheater! Don't believe these two videos!

5. Newtons Apple macrumors Pentium

Newtons Apple

There have got to be better things to worry about than this !

6. garirry macrumors 68000

garirry

When will these threads stop existing.

7. CheesePuff macrumors 6502

Only once there is more concrete evidence the manufacturer of your processor doesn't affect real world use.

8. garirry macrumors 68000

garirry

There has been enough threads and discussion on this. It has gotten way too annoying.