Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fdewasmes

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 23, 2010
I guess you are the same rude guy that posted on my blog. Maybe you have difficulties in reading and understanding english. But anyway. I don't understand why you have so much wrath for an application that costs almost nothing and tries to support users' needs. I really do care to what people need. So maybe we'll see in the future if you still spit on the software.
If you want to have a more stable software and get 'value for money' (even for 2 bucks!!) you can still drop me an email and calmly expose what goes wrong and I'd be more than happy to correct yTrack !

fdewasmes

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 23, 2010
Why are you over reacting ???

just send me your iPad UDID and i'll send you the public beta. it is just that simple.

you should also get back to my blog and see the screenshots that may calm you down : http://jtruc.dewasmes.net/?p=993

Now about my english, it is fairly good enough to let english-speaking people understand rather simple things : I did never claim the 1.0 release supports playlist, repeat, shuffle, genius and whatever. I just explained the existing features. Moreover I'm not a liar and the beta has just passed the first round of tests and public beta 2 got its way to beta testers yesterday. I've said what I did and did what I said. And please, maybe you can realize that it's easy to criticize some small mistakes but keep in mind that I make the effort to speak YOUR tongue and if you went long enough to school maybe you have some notions of french (as have WELL EDUCATED PEOPLE) and read the french description which is "state of the art" french........

I also read your review in the app store and maybe you never noticed that once it's submitted you can NEVER update a review. So your review literally puking on the app will stay forever. Maybe before writing such reviews you should try to contact people behind the software and see what their plans are and if they can help.

I've never seen someone as aggressive as you are... :eek:

danielo2

macrumors newbie
Jun 9, 2010
Hai,

I 100% agree with eTip on this one, after thinking hard for weeks he decided to get this app instead of a new ringtone or soda and now it doesn't support shuffle. If it would be free or cheap i could forgive you for a first release but the 1.59euro or $1.99 you ask is almost as much as office or finalcut pro.

You tricked us in buying your version instead of the free remote-ipad that apple didn't supply and it only support the normal features you told us it would in release one. Next you are already 7 days late in getting the new version out and i am 100% its because you are lazy and you are just in it to make quick buck !!.

Sorry to the people who find me a little easy on this developer instead of reporting him to my local hit team i am beta testing for him and helping him to support more hardware and features so i am clearly biased and spamming too and probably the biggest reason for the delay :).

So eTip how is your FREE replacement for the remote-app coming since apple is not releasing it ?

As a side note the new version works fine and i and several others find this app at 1.59euro a steal and told him he should have released it at a higher price but he refused :).

Daniel.

eTip

macrumors 6502
Mar 12, 2009
"Hai" to you, my new awesome good friend!

Didn't have a chance to completely read your whole awesome post (I skimmed it) but sooooooo glad to hear you agree with me! That's so AWESOME!!! I just find it unbearable (sometimes it makes me CRY!) whenever people don't agree with me (or with my friends)!!!! You are my awesome new friend for agreeing with me. That other developer guy doesn't agree with me so he is not my friend. You are........ AWESOME! So, Hai, AwseomeDan!!!

I am mainly using Remote or Remote Buddy on my iPhones, Jump (vnc) or Remote (!!) on my iPad and Remote Buddy (via browser) on my laptop but also use Remote Buddy + Harmony / AirClick remotes and Sailing clicker + old PDA (less so these days). On rare occasions, I actually sit in front of my Mac Mini and use the keyboard/mouse. It all depends on what I am doing, what room(s) I will be in, etc. All of those solutions let me use playlists, shuffle, search, etc. When yTrack is updated, maybe it will replace some or all of the above. For now, it's useless to me. But you know what I am saying.....since you agree with me!!!. (I cannot tell you how much that means to me!!!).

BTW, I think he should charge more for yTrack too. WAY more. Like, $1,000. Awesome. Then no one but his friends and family will buy it. Oh, and I would buy it too. Twice. But I wouldn't dare mention any shortcomings. That makes people sad. :-(

Love + Kisses,

eTip

(BFF!!!!!!!)

Hai,

I 100% agree with eTip on this one, after thinking hard for weeks he decided to get this app instead of a new ringtone or soda and now it doesn't support shuffle. If it would be free or cheap i could forgive you for a first release but the 1.59euro or $1.99 you ask is almost as much as office or finalcut pro.

You tricked us in buying your version instead of the free remote-ipad that apple didn't supply and it only support the normal features you told us it would in release one. Next you are already 7 days late in getting the new version out and i am 100% its because you are lazy and you are just in it to make quick buck !!.

Sorry to the people who find me a little easy on this developer instead of reporting him to my local hit team i am beta testing for him and helping him to support more hardware and features so i am clearly biased and spamming too and probably the biggest reason for the delay :).

So eTip how is your FREE replacement for the remote-app coming since apple is not releasing it ?

As a side note the new version works fine and i and several others find this app at 1.59euro a steal and told him he should have released it at a higher price but he refused :).

Daniel.

danielo2

macrumors newbie
Jun 9, 2010
Good to see you didn't respond to my question, but you do ask for a beta version. I personally would refuse you as a part of a beta group. The new version has been send to apple so maybe you should start bugging them why they have not updated it yet.

Maybe just me, i got the same app you did and it crashed for me on the AppleTV but instead of insulting the developer i contacted him and asked if i could help. Your first and second reply clearly shows you are a different type of person.

And trust me you don't have to be a dog on the Internet, you are allowed to act normal just like in the real world ive been doing it for 20 years.

Daniel.

eTip

macrumors 6502
Mar 12, 2009
Thank you, your awesomeness! As always, your opinion means the world to me. Can't imagine how i've survived the last 20 years on the Internet without your support, guidance and....awesomeness. Not sure what question you asked that I didn't answer. It will definitely keep me up tonight worrying about it though!

Woof, woof!

Good to see you didn't respond to my question, but you do ask for a beta version. I personally would refuse you as a part of a beta group. The new version has been send to apple so maybe you should start bugging them why they have not updated it yet.

Maybe just me, i got the same app you did and it crashed for me on the AppleTV but instead of insulting the developer i contacted him and asked if i could help. Your first and second reply clearly shows you are a different type of person.

And trust me you don't have to be a dog on the Internet, you are allowed to act normal just like in the real world ive been doing it for 20 years.

Daniel.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.