ZERO 38mm Space Gray + Pink Sport Apple Watches in US!

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by darkslayer13, Apr 23, 2015.

1. darkslayer13, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2015

darkslayer13 macrumors member

So after scouring the MacRumors forums over the past 2 weeks, we can be certain of one thing - There are currently ZERO confirmed shipped or charged versions of these Apple Watches in the United States:

38mm Space Gray Apple Watch
    42mm/38mm Pink Sport Apple Watch

This is confirmed by even those with delivery windows from 4/24-5/8. To be honest, I'm not upset that these version will be shipping later. What I am upset about is that it seems unfair for Apple to say that these watches will be available starting the 24th, when there will be ZERO available for launch day in the United States. The dates for these versions should have started at a later date so as not to misinform those of us that pre-ordered a watch within minutes of the preorder date of 12:01 PST on 4/10.

In a previous thread, MacRumors member 'scwinsett' claimed to have spoken with Alexandra, who's title is - Apple Online Store Executive Relations. In talking with the this person, as quoted by 'scwinsett', "There have been some issues with [his] "specific configuration", meaning the 38mm Space Grey Sport, and they are working as fast as they can to get them out."

If anyone has any updates on these watches or would like to confirm/deny this, please respond below. I'd love to be wrong on this one, but unfortunately I don't see any of us getting our apple watches for another week or two.

2. jd6272015 macrumors newbie

I agree with everything you said here, and havent seen any evidence to refute that these models are not and will not be available on launch day.

3. imaginex20 macrumors 65816

imaginex20

I think Apple should have been more upfront with us (customers) if they knew there were supply constraints instead us roping us in and now we are stuck in a limbo. Yes, they gave us an expected delivery range but even that might not be guaranteed ala the white iPhone 4 debacle.

Other than that I'm patient but more anxious to try out the new toy.

4. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

You're absolutely right. There's no such thing as Space Gray with pink Sport band.

(Sarcasm based on reading of the title.)

5. entei5000 macrumors member

+1 on the pink sport.... very disappointed for the same reason...

----------

one more UPS plane just landed from hong kong........ basically lost all hope for the pink sport for friday the 24th, lets see how this goes.......... I rather just get it now after 5/8 after the promised date so apple can give me some free stuff