Zimmerman Gives Woman’s Private Info To Racist Followers Because She Slept With ‘Dirty Muslim’

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by steve knight, Dec 3, 2015.

1. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

well it has been awhile. my question is why would anyone sleep with this douche nozzle?
    yets hope someone can file charges on endangerment.
    http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/1...ollowers-because-she-slept-with-dirty-muslim/
    [​IMG]

2. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

Meh.......Florida.

However, I wouldn't put too much credence in a source that states "His violent run ins with the law didn’t end with the murder of an innocent teenager" last I checked, he didn't murder anyone and the kid who died was far from innocent. But I digress.....

3. FieldingMellish Suspended

Steve - Your 4th Zimmerman thread? I'm trying to forget that guy, but he keeps turning up like a bad penny. :)

4. steve knight thread starter Suspended

steve knight

keep telling yourself that. it is Florida where you can shoot someone that is unarmed and running away and get away with it.

5. steve knight thread starter Suspended

steve knight

I know but I needed a change in topic.

6. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

Don't have to, the courts have decided based on the evidence presented. Both are pretty clear.

7. steve knight thread starter Suspended

steve knight

the whole investigation was flacky done way after the fact. just because the courts said he was not guilty does not mean he is innocent. like I said Florida is pretty free with letting shooters go. old George has not proven himself a virtuous man since then either. his true self keeps showing it's self. you keep defending him he will prove how bad he is in time he has been working hard at it.

8. Praxis91 macrumors regular

Praxis91

He didn't murder anyone. He killed a thug in self defense.

9. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    The courts didn't have enough to convict without a reasonable doubt. There were no witnesses to see who started the fight, so without any contrary evidence, he very well could have walked up all innocently to Martin, who them went all violent thug on him for no apparent reason.

Though considering Zimmerman's actions after the fact, it's just as likely he started the fight as Martin.

10. FieldingMellish Suspended

Gotta say, though. I saw photos of Trayvon Martin all smiley and precocious. I also saw similar in photos of Farook.

11. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Okay, answer me this.

Considering everything you know about both parties, who do you think was most likely to throw the first punch? Explain why?

12. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

so without any evidence or reasonable doubt the self defense stand held up and he was not guilty, and clearly not guilty of murder.

13. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

In much the same way Casey Anthony didn't murder her child.

14. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

There's nothing more about the parties other than what the evidence shows which would be relevant.

If it makes you feel better I'm not a fan of either, but I am not sad that it ended the way it did. Kid was no angel. Just like Ferguson or Chicago. None of them, including playboy are productive members of society.

15. steve knight thread starter Suspended

steve knight

a thug killed a thug? we do know old George is a big racist and has said so many times. we do know he had no remorse doing so. we do know he made it happen with his wannabe neighborhood patrol thats what we truly know.

16. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Kid wasn't an angel, but e wasn't exactly a hardened criminal, either. He didn't deserve to die. If he didn't start that fight, if he were the one defending himself against Zimmerman, then the latter would be a murderer, plain and simple.

But since no one saw who escalated the situation, it's equally as likely Zimmerman started the fight as Martin. But without those witnesses, the state couldn't prove he DID start the fight, so he walked.

17. haxrnick macrumors 6502a

haxrnick

steve is it safe to say you have the same issue with hispanics as you guys say smellysox does with blacks?

18. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

I have little doubt the kid stepped up and swung first. Zimmerman is a coward with a gun. He wouldn't have punch first, he would have play the gun-card, or talked chit. Zimmerman is/was a fat out of shape guy, martin was 180lbs young and in shape. My guess is Z got smart, M swung and the rest is history and evidence proven. He was shot in self defense. If M was smart he should have knock him down as he did then ran.

19. steve knight thread starter Suspended

steve knight

I have no problem with Hispanics. worked right along in the fields with them and they worked far harder then I could. I have them for neighbors all around me no big deal. I could care less or even noticed old George is Hispanic. I did notice that he was a POS that is racist and has said so enough times. we say so much racism in how he was a hero for killing a black (thug)

20. steve knight thread starter Suspended

steve knight

he he was smart he would have given his food to Zimmerman and walked off. he had the robocop mentality out to save the world from the blacks.

21. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Z has shown he's pretty willing to get up in peoples faces. Though I'm sure he wouldn't do so unless he knew he had a gun to back him up.

I stick with my original assertion that you can't claim one was more in the right than the other, because no one save for Z and Martin knows exactly what went down that day. And Martin's dead, so all we have is Z's word to go by.

22. mrkramer, Dec 3, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2015

mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

He didn't murder anyone just like OJ didn't murder anyone. It's pretty clear that at the very least he intentionally put himself in a position where he would be forced to kill in self-defense, and more likely went looking to kill. However he did a good job of covering his tracks and the police didn't do a good job investigating when it happened so he got off. Our justice system is set up so that it is more likely for a guilty person to get off than an innocent person to get sent to jail, and this is one of those unfortunate times where the guilty person got away. And if there were any doubts to begin with his behavior since getting off has shown that he is unstable, and likely will end up hurting someone else.

23. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Z's a vaguexican. He could be white or Hispanic based on mood.

24. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

That Twitter account has been suspended and in any case I doubt that was the real "George Z." Many fake Twitter accounts out there.

25. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Absolutely was his account.