Zombie sighting: Police Kill Naked Attacker Caught Eating Victim’s Face

r.j.s

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Mar 7, 2007
Texas
MIAMI (May 28, 2012)--A naked man who was chewing on the face of another man, who was also naked, on a Miami highway ramp kept eating and growled at a police officer who tried to stop him, a witness said.

The witness, Larry Vega, told WSVN-TV in Miami he was riding his bicycle Saturday afternoon when came up on the two men and saw one man tearing at the other man's flesh with his mouth.

Vega says both he and a Miami police officer yelled at the attacker to stop, but Vega says the attacker just growled and kept chewing.

The officer repeatedly fired at the attacker, killing him.

The victim remained hospitalized Monday.

Vega said the victim's face looked like "a blob of blood."

Few details about the attack have been released.

Police say neither man's identity is known.
http://www.kwtx.com/news/national/h...ker_Caught_Eating_Victims_Face_155084935.html

Confirmed zombie sighting?

Moyank24

macrumors 601
Aug 31, 2009
in a New York State of mind
I read this earlier today - crazy scary.

The article I read said they thought he was exhibiting behavior of someone on very strong LSD - one of the reasons he was naked, apparently.

Still. That is some scary stuff.

thekev

macrumors 604
Aug 5, 2010
I like the concept of zombies in a fictitious sense, but that is really disturbing.

j.dstasio

macrumors 6502
Jun 9, 2009
South Jersey
I read about this a day or two ago. I'm kid of surprised I haven't read anything else about it yet. Definitely an odd story.

The cop is clearly prepared for the zombie apocalypse.

mudslag

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2010
It's one of the most gruesome images Iv seen in a long time. As for Florida

sim667

macrumors 65816
Dec 7, 2010
I read this earlier today - crazy scary.

The article I read said they thought he was exhibiting behavior of someone on very strong LSD - one of the reasons he was naked, apparently.

Still. That is some scary stuff.
TBF if he was on strong LSD, he'd probably be bricking himself at the sound of engines.

More likely something like that mental stuff they have in the states, PCP/meth etc.

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
Saw this over the weekend too. This is one of the most bizarre things I've seen in a while. That guy had some serious problems/drugs going on.

Peace

macrumors Core
Apr 1, 2005
Space--The ONLY Frontier
Saw this over the weekend too. This is one of the most bizarre things I've seen in a while. That guy had some serious problems/drugs going on.
I think 'weirdo' is a gross understatement.
Miami is having a rash of this type of thing. It's being caused by taking "Bath Salt". A four kinds of drug mixture that is causing people to become insane and very violent and animalistic.

robanga

macrumors 68000
Aug 25, 2007
Oregon
Miami is having a rash of this type of thing. It's being caused by taking "Bath Salt". A four kinds of drug mixture that is causing people to become insane and very violent and animalistic.
Thats what the government tells you....

time to take precausions

Moyank24

macrumors 601
Aug 31, 2009
in a New York State of mind
There went lunch. Why was the victim half naked?
From the news reports I heard, both people were fully naked, not just half naked. And the victim, was supposedly homeless, so perhaps he was also clothes-less.
The crime scene photo I saw (from the security camera) showed that the victim was wearing a shirt - so I'm not sure if he was completely naked. And I wonder if he was half naked to start with or somehow in what must have been one heck of an attack, his clothes were somehow removed (ripped off?).

Definitely an odd and tragic situation.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.