PDA

View Full Version : What will we talk about in the weeks to come?

skiltrip
Aug 31, 2010, 03:16 PM
What will we talk about in the weeks to come?
(Pick the one you think we'll see the most threads about).

And excuse the typo in the 4th option. Damn, wish you could edit polls!

GoCubsGo
Aug 31, 2010, 03:16 PM
What complaints you have after the new product launch.

alust2013
Aug 31, 2010, 03:22 PM
What complaints you have after the new product launch.

That's exactly what I was going to say. Whining about how the update wasn't good enough.

Night Spring
Aug 31, 2010, 03:59 PM
all of the above, but the least of #3.

lukefinch
Aug 31, 2010, 04:20 PM
Gotta be the iPod tough 5:D

Another revolutionary and magical device from Apple!

cube
Aug 31, 2010, 04:24 PM
The capacity is not enough and it syncs too slowly.

I don't need to wait.

battlekid
Aug 31, 2010, 04:26 PM
#2 totally!

Ipodize
Aug 31, 2010, 09:52 PM
The flaws...

BTW, only 14 hours 8 mins to go!

skiltrip
Sep 1, 2010, 07:11 AM
4 Hours and 49 minutes to go!

issiciby
Sep 1, 2010, 07:14 AM
the new upcoming ipod touch

Derkatwork
Sep 1, 2010, 08:14 AM
Well, at least we are being honest with ourselves. Though we should file all complaints into a single thread. That frees up room for actual threads that are not made of people who wanted more. My ONLY complaint would be the inability to take stills with a back camera, assuming that there is one based on facetime.

Speaking of that, are we sure about the facetime camera? Or is that another dream waiting to be shattered? Alas, I love rumors but I hate uncertainty.

skiltrip
Sep 1, 2010, 08:41 AM
Well, at least we are being honest with ourselves. Though we should file all complaints into a single thread. That frees up room for actual threads that are not made of people who wanted more. My ONLY complaint would be the inability to take stills with a back camera, assuming that there is one based on facetime.

Speaking of that, are we sure about the facetime camera? Or is that another dream waiting to be shattered? Alas, I love rumors but I hate uncertainty.

I think Apple really really really ( I can't say really enough, really) wants to get more people using FaceTime. They want this to be the new standard sweeping the globe. The only way they can do this is to get it off of iPhone 4 exclusivity ASAP.

I'll be shocked if there's no FaceTime on this new iPod touch. If there is, you can be sure an OS X update will roll out pretty soon too that merges FaceTime with iChat. Then we'll really be cookin.

Derkatwork
Sep 1, 2010, 09:18 AM
I think Apple really really really ( I can't say really enough, really) wants to get more people using FaceTime. They want this to be the new standard sweeping the globe. The only way they can do this is to get it off of iPhone 4 exclusivity ASAP.

I'll be shocked if there's no FaceTime on this new iPod touch. If there is, you can be sure an OS X update will roll out pretty soon too that merges FaceTime with iChat. Then we'll really be cookin.

I'm surprised that we can't use facetime with ichat yet. It makes sense that it will. Also, the '10 million' facetime users quote could apply to the os x and iphone. Hopefully not, but that would technically be a true statement then about the prediction.

Peterson8765
Sep 1, 2010, 09:32 AM
Most likely the features we didn't get. 2 and a half hours guys!

skiltrip
Sep 1, 2010, 10:43 AM
1 hour till i started looking for a wifi hotspot to watch this thing.

skiltrip
Sep 2, 2010, 10:38 AM
Looks like the poll is ringing true. Everyone is bitching about what they didn't get. Well, they got it. A rear camera, but it's not the one they wanted. :D

ucfgrad93
Sep 2, 2010, 10:51 AM
Like every Apple announcement, there will be lots of people complaining that their specific needs weren't met by the new devices.

SlovakApple
Sep 2, 2010, 11:02 AM
Of course the flaws and stuff which we did not get. :D

pcuser94
Sep 2, 2010, 11:31 AM
Gotta be the iPod tough 5:D

Another revolutionary and magical device from Apple!

Didnt you hear, they are making the rear camera shoot 1080P video 3MP photos
the front facing camera shoot 720P video .7MP photos
and they are adding in 2 side cameras at 720P video 2MP photos
that would honestly be the crappiest dfevice ever