PDA

View Full Version : Should I wait to buy?




BuckWright
Sep 1, 2010, 09:29 AM
Should I buy an :apple:TV now or wait until after the announcement?:confused:


Sorry, I know it's an asinine thread. I'm just recalling all the similar ones I've read over the past few years.



alectheking
Sep 1, 2010, 09:31 AM
serious? you can't wait 3 hours?

gusapple
Sep 1, 2010, 09:31 AM
I think you should wait. You will regret not waiting when you see the next new thing.

Dan--
Sep 1, 2010, 10:50 AM
You should definitely... DEFINITELY get it now. You don't have much time left. Who knows what'll happen at today's event. The new one could totally suck, and upon realizing that, Apple will be sure to raise the price on the current one.