PDA

View Full Version : Vaja Messenger Bag

steve31
Sep 3, 2010, 09:00 PM
Just got it in today. Very nice. A bit smaller than I expected. But it still works with my Piel Frama case. Big pocket on front is perfect for iPhone.

ChiliBlue
Sep 3, 2010, 10:45 PM
Very nice!!! I like the color.

It does look smaller than I thought it would be. I was trying to decide between the Vaja messenger and the Saddleback satchel but ended up with a Fossil purse.

Dash8grl
Nov 12, 2010, 04:39 PM
Your iPad in the Piel Frama fits into the vaja messenger?! I emailed Vaja and they told me my agenda two would not fit however it's slightly thinner than the Piel I bought my sister!
Please verify for me because I really want one but don't to be pulling it out of the case every time.

steve31
Nov 13, 2010, 07:36 PM
Your iPad in the Piel Frama fits into the vaja messenger?! I emailed Vaja and they told me my agenda two would not fit however it's slightly thinner than the Piel I bought my sister!
Please verify for me because I really want one but don't to be pulling it out of the case every time.My Piel Frama case fits inside. I would say that the Agenda case would work with it.

Dash8grl
Nov 14, 2010, 12:09 AM
Sweet thanks! I'm getin it now.

SmaugG5
Nov 14, 2010, 08:30 AM
Would an 11.6" Air fit in there and still allow the flap to fold over?

OlandeseVolante
Feb 8, 2011, 03:36 PM
Sweet thanks! I'm getin it now.

Hi Dash8grl! Have you bought the Messenger Bag? If so, can you please tell me if the iPad with the Agenda 2 cover fits inside? I've just asked Vaja about that, and they told me it won't fit! Thanks alot :)

Roberto Dapino