Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Future Man

macrumors member
Jul 17, 2002
I use a Logitech Optical scroll mouse and it is X native. It works really, really well. I get one for every comp I use. It is not that expensive either, like $20.00.

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
The Logitech mousies and Trackmen work fine under Mac OS X and Logitech even has some software that you can add on...to version 10.1.x.

Lz0

macrumors regular
Jul 20, 2002
Melbourne
I don't know about all this.

I just upgraded to 10.2 and my Logitech mouse is tracking very slowley, I still have wheel and right button but the control panel doesn't detect a mouse. The same thing used to happen in all 10.x.x when I logged onto a different account without a restart.

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
Originally posted by Lz0
I don't know about all this.

I just upgraded to 10.2 and my Logitech mouse is tracking very slowley, I still have wheel and right button but the control panel doesn't detect a mouse. The same thing used to happen in all 10.x.x when I logged onto a different account without a restart.

If you're using the Logitech enhancements, you should probably remove them (Library folder?) and try again. The enhancements may be incompatible.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.