Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

djgeneral

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 2, 2010
Not sure if anyone said anything about this, but I ordered my iPod on September 1st, and I got an e-mail an hour ago saying it will be here on Monday! :D

It originally told me like September 27 the other night.

franko v

macrumors member
Jul 3, 2010
Arizona
Not sure if anyone said anything about this, but I ordered my iPod on September 1st, and I got an e-mail an hour ago saying it will be here on Monday! :D

It originally told me like September 27 the other night.

Oh man!!!

I'm on day 2 of watching Amazon not change its status... it still says "Not Yet Shipped."

:(

7even

macrumors 65816
Jan 11, 2008
Lucky! I ordered on the 3rd and am still impatiently refreshing the Amazon status page: Not Yet Shipped :( Says 14th-21st still...

dave1812dave

macrumors 6502a
May 15, 2009
damn. I elected not to wait on Amazon (which would have saved $37 in price and tax). i picked up a touch at the apple store instead. sigh.

ean

macrumors newbie
Sep 6, 2010
I ordered 2x32GB Sep. 3rd, using one day shipping, not shipped yet... delivery estimate Sep... 15th to 22nd

But, I chose to do the trial on Amazon Prime, free for a month, and suddenly...

Delivery Estimate: Sep. 10th to Sep. 14th!!!!!!

I hope it arrives soon...;)

7even

macrumors 65816
Jan 11, 2008
I ordered 2x32GB Sep. 3rd, using one day shipping, not shipped yet... delivery estimate Sep... 15th to 22nd

But, I chose to do the trial on Amazon Prime, free for a month, and suddenly...

Delivery Estimate: Sep. 10th to Sep. 14th!!!!!!

I hope it arrives soon...;)

Unfair.. I had Prime when I ordered on the 3rd, still no movement :(

franko v

macrumors member
Jul 3, 2010
Arizona
Unfair.. I had Prime when I ordered on the 3rd, still no movement :(

It really depends where you live... I usually get my shipments fast because there is a warehouse in Phoenix (I live in Tucson)... but apparently the new iPod Touches are not in the Phoenix warehouse...

So it is with sadness that I report that I still have no movement on mine... still waiting... still wanting...

:(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.