Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DP-Prodigy

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 31, 2010
Dallas
360 Web Browser - iPhone Browsing Redefined
========

360LogoSmall.png

360 Web Browser Teaser
====
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SXfs8E4i84

360 Web Browser Reviews
========
✪ "Mobile Safari Got You Down? Try The 360 Web Browser" - AppAdvice
✪ "A Revolutionary new Browser Interface with a blistering array of Customization and Performance Options" - FreshApps
✪ "In addition to just looking cool, the Browser supports all kinds of cool features." - Appolicious
✪ "Offers a wide range of interactive features" - MACNN
✪ "It's a fully feature packed Browser." - DailyAppShow

▲ Featured in New & Noteworthy [Productivity] of US,UK,Australia,Canada,Hungary,India among several others

360 Web Browser Short Description
========
360 Web Browser is the most intelligent, customizable, advanced and user-adaptive browser ever made for the iPhone platform. Experience features ranging from Tabs, Quick List, 360 Arcs™, Saved Pages/Passwords, Plug-ins, Ad Block, Log-in Lock among various others.

360 Web Browser brings a lot of features to the table:

Unique Features

• 360 Arc™ and 360 FS(Full Screen) Arc™ - Access over 25 features in just a tap
  • Quick Access List maintains Recently Visited / Most Famous / Recently Bookmarked.
  • Fully Custom Made Themes + Tab Themes
  • Intelligent Tabbing - Tabs are Intelligent + They have their own preference & privacy mode.
  • Offline Mode - Save your Bandwidth on roaming, doesn’t cascade its effect to outside of the App
  • Address Bar Commands - Terminal Commands to Perform Things faster
  • Remember Passwords - Saves you the Trouble of entering them again
  • And many more...
  • For a mammoth description of 360 Web Browser, check out : 360 Web Browser - iPhone Browsing ... Redefined!

360 Web Browser iTunes Link
========
iTunes Link : 360 Web Browser - Awesome, Feature Rich Browser w/ Tabs and More for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Last edited:

DP-Prodigy

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 31, 2010
Dallas
@samcraig
@brvheart

Unfortunately we are out of promo codes :(.... but I do have 2 of my personal promo codes, Since you guys have shown interest... you can have them :).

Just send me a private message along with your email and I will email it to you.

Cheers,
DP-Prodigy

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA
Much appreciated. I just filled out the form on your website because your profile on here doesn't accept emails or private messages...

DP-Prodigy

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 31, 2010
Dallas
@jamesarm97 : Yes, we are working on an iPad version, stay tuned for more info.

@samcraig : Promo code sent :)

Risco

macrumors 68000
Jul 22, 2010
United Kingdom
This looks nice, the idea of plugins gets me thinking that you could somehow get flash on it? Or am I just living in a dream world lol.

Also any chance of one last promo code for a UK user?

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA
The App is slick. The instructions page are a little hard to read (could just be the brightness setting on my phone). Will have to play more with it. The app would definitely (sincerely) be "better" on the iPad given the real estate available.

DP-Prodigy

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 31, 2010
Dallas
@brvheart
Promo code sent

@samcraig
Thanks for the review :), like it.... do post any suggestions / feedbacks you have for us

@Risco
This looks nice, the idea of plugins gets me thinking that you could somehow get flash on it? Or am I just living in a dream world lol. shhhhh... its a secret :).

Unfortunately, the above guys stripped us all out of out available promo codes, even my personal ones ;).

Sorry to disappoint,
Regards,
DP-Prodigy

brvheart

macrumors 6502
Dec 3, 2007
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8B117)

DP-Prodigy said:
@brvheart
Promo code sent

@samcraig
Thanks for the review :), like it.... do post any suggestions / feedbacks you have for us

@Risco
This looks nice, the idea of plugins gets me thinking that you could somehow get flash on it? Or am I just living in a dream world lol. shhhhh... its a secret :).

Unfortunately, the above guys stripped us all out of out available promo codes, even my personal ones ;).

Sorry to disappoint,
Regards,
DP-Prodigy

Thank you!!

I have a few observations/feature request -

Import favorites from safari or online sync of favorites that will allow you to import your favorites then sync with the iPhone 360 browser

Second - tap top to jump to top of page like safari - I find this very useful and is one thing that I think even android should mimic.

Other than that - wow very impressive for a first release!

i-am-waiting

macrumors member
Jul 10, 2010
IMO, the 'tabs; take up too much screen, but looks nice :)

EDIT: Changed my mind, looks amazing and very innovative, great job! Can't wait to start using this browser!

DP-Prodigy

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 31, 2010
Dallas
@i-am-waiting
Glad you liked it. We have some pretty awesome updates planned. Stay in touch ;).

@sinsin07
No it's not compatible with xBox :(.

LSUtigers03

macrumors 68020
Apr 9, 2008
Ok I love the idea of the arc but I'm hating using it right now. When it's set to drag it'll jump around a lot and its hard to pick what I want. Then when it's set to tap sometimes my touches aren't registered.

DP-Prodigy

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 31, 2010
Dallas
@LSUtigers03 Yeah, a small bunch of users on retina display are experiencing issues with drag style on iPhone 4, a quick fix is to use tap instead of a drag, but before that try reinstalling, that also sometimes fixes the issue.

We are working on an urgent update to fix it, we will be pushing this update out asap so stay tuned :).

With Best Regards,
Digital Poke Crew

DP-Prodigy

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 31, 2010
Dallas
Thanks to macrumors for their tremendous support, Cause of you guys :

• 360 Web Browser secures No.7 Position [TOP 100] in Hungary.
  • #1 in Hungary, Lebanon in Productivity.
  • Featured in New and Noteworthy Category in US, UK and India.
  • Climbing the charts of over 20 App Store Countries rapidly and is already in top 40 [Productivity] of US, UK, Canada, Australia among others in just 3 days :).

With Best Regards,
Digital Poke Crew

DP-Prodigy

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 31, 2010
Dallas
@-aggie-

Hi aggie,
Unfortunately, We won't be doing lite version. Half of our resources is dedicated towards its user base of 360 and launching updates [Frequent ones, if i daresay :)] and the other half is going to start on iPad.

With Best Regards,
DP-Prodigy

DP-Prodigy

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 31, 2010
Dallas
360 Update ] Urgent Update for 360 Browser has just been pushed to Apple, waiting for Apple to show us their love :).

The Update Resolves :
✔ Fixed Flickering of Arcs which was evident to some users on Retina Display.
✔ Previous Session now gets activated on fast app switching as well.
✔ In-App Lock gets activated on fast app switching.
✔ 360 Arcs Sound can be turned On/Off.
✔ Even more performance upgrades.

DP-Prodigy

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 31, 2010
Dallas
360 Web Browser featured in New and Noteworthy Category [Productivity] in several countries including US,UK,Australia,Canada,India among several others.

Within Top 50 [Productivity] in most of them in just 6 Days.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.