Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shad45

macrumors newbie
Jan 30, 2011
Hi Shad45,

Thanks for the appreciation :D.

You can definitely delete downloaded files. To do that goto File Manager, touch the plus icon situtated at the extreme right and without lifting your finger drag the selection to delete icon once the plus icon extends itself to delete a particular file or folder.

With Best Regards,
Digital Poke Crew

Thanks for that, I've only got the 8th iPod touch, so space is at a premium for me :d

DP-Prodigy

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 31, 2010
Dallas
360 Browser goes iPad, gets Ambience Awareness and Dropbox support in version 3.0, update pushed for Apple's approval :).

HopelessBravery

macrumors newbie
Feb 12, 2011
Caching?

Is the browser able to locally cache visited pages so that we do not have to wait for pages to re-load when hitting the back button?

DP-Prodigy

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 31, 2010
Dallas
Yes 360 browser has a custom cache of its own to boost performance and will only load those things that have been changed after your previous visits.... though if the website is dynamically generate then no browser, not even mobile safari would be able to cache it.

neko girl

macrumors 6502a
Jan 20, 2011
Will this use my Mobile Safari bookmarks, or is it another browser that's not compatible with iTunes syncing or MobileMe?

DP-Prodigy

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 31, 2010
Dallas
Hi neko,
While no browser can sync mobile safari bookmarks until Apple allows it.

360 Web Browser is the only browser that supports Firefox Syncing which means it syncs all your desktop bookmarks, open tabs and history from firefox to 360 Web Browser in real time. You can import your safari bookmarks to firefox and sync them which is the best thing available until Apple allows the bookmark syncing from mobile safari :).

With Best Regards,
Digital Poke Crew

DP-Prodigy

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 31, 2010
Dallas
We are finally cleared by Apple after an extremely long review. We took this time to purge 3.0 together with 3.0.1 which brings stability and doubles the performance of the 360 Browser [ At least in terms of managing tabs].

The review process was tedious and some things had to be shuffled around for Apple to approve us. Those are :

A] Installing Plugins is no longer done from a server. In fact, all the Plugins are Pre-Installed and the Add Plugins module had to be changed to Plugins Info.
B] The File Sharing via iTunes is no longer permitted to us, at least until the next update which means you can either share files by File Sharing Web Server, Dropbox or by Mailing it to you.

Not all of it was bad, We managed to create a LITE version of 360 Web Browser as well which will be launched with the Version 3.0 update. We also created a Press Package which sports the new Logo of 360 along with Screens and other details and can be downloaded from : http://360.digitalpoke.com/uploads/PressPackage360Browser.zip

360 Web Browser will now launch on 24th March, Thursday at 0800 hours (PDT).

Thanks for being with us and supporting us, We wouldn't have been here if it weren't for you guys :).

With Best Wishes,
Digital Poke Crew

Attackcenter

macrumors newbie
Dec 19, 2010
Mimic Browser setting was not implemented correctly

Hi,

I'm using version 3.0 on Ip4 4.3 .
There should be settings like desktop and the
mobile versions of safari. The biggest thing missing
is that there should be a setting to mimic the ipad.

Make sure your implementing the features that were
made standard IMO for advanced iPhone browsers.

Thanks,

Ac

Last edited:

Attackcenter

macrumors newbie
Dec 19, 2010
Won't work with secure websites?

Hi,

Tried to simply log on to my churches website.
I can't even get on. It refreshes the login screen.
No errors about being wrong password or anything.
So for sure the problem is the 360 browser.

This website works fine on safari, icab, and almost
all of the downloader apps.

Thanks,

AC

DP-Prodigy

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 31, 2010
Dallas
but will not support flash right?
Hi borealiszio,
360 Browser is one of those few browsers that does support conversion from flash to mp4, read about Clip Converter Plugin from Plugins Info to know more.

Hi,

I'm using version 3.0 on Ip4 4.3 .
There should be settings like desktop and the
mobile versions of safari. The biggest thing missing
is that there should be a setting to mimic the ipad.

Make sure your implementing the features that were
made standard IMO for advanced iPhone browsers.

Thanks,

Ac

Hi Attackcenter,
As replied in our mails, 360 Browser is far ahead of the advanced iPhone browsers. So far so that it not only lets you mimic different browsers (which is thing you are talking about) but it also lets makes it tab specific, even the privacy feature.

So while other browsers can either let you view mobile or desktop sites at one time. you can view both in different tabs of 360 simultaneously.

As for your church site, please let us know the URL to enable us to help you better.

Regards,
DP-Prodigy

Pravda

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2008
Philly
Anyone here was able to successfully use the Evernote plug in?

Whenever i try, the Evernote clipper window is only half visible, and i cant save the web to my Evernote.

Help?

dudeofswim

macrumors member
Dec 29, 2008
Thanks for being with us and supporting us, We wouldn't have been here if it weren't for you guys :).

With Best Wishes,
Digital Poke Crew

There are a lot of cool features but theres seems to be a lot of wasted space. Fullscreen mode is allright but do you have a minimized version (don't have the app yet just wondering)

kylemcgee

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2011
360 Browser problems..

Hello -

I have a big problem with this browser. It simply won't load pages reliably. A click on a link and it looks like it's trying to load, but the page doesn't change. I can see the progress blue line progress move across the current tab, but it never reaches the end. However, if I load the same page in the next tab or in Safari it works fine. Clearing the cache doesn't seem to fix this problem either.. I'm using an iPhone 4 with iOS 5.0.

Any ideas?

Kyle

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.