Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

richxps

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 9, 2008
Hi all, i finally got my top of the line 11 inch from apple online ( stores do not carry the top spec in my area ) . All i have to say is this thing rocks !! Its so fast coming from the previous 1.86, ssd air.. I'm really blown away how good it looks along with its performance. Today i ordered a full body zagg for this thing, hopefully its a decent skin for it.

EsspeN

macrumors newbie
Nov 2, 2010
Hi all, i finally got my top of the line 11 inch from apple online ( stores do not carry the top spec in my area ) . All i have to say is this thing rocks !! Its so fast coming from the previous 1.86, ssd air.. I'm really blown away how good it looks along with its performance. Today i ordered a full body zagg for this thing, hopefully its a decent skin for it.

I have the same setup , my first mac btw.
Me too was blown away. I bought the 13 mac book pro last year but sold it after a week because of the horrible screen (reflections) and because i thought it was a little to big.

The 11.6 is perfect. I have 7 seconds boot time in OSX and i was so lucky to get one of those really good and brigth displays :)

Very happy!

Cheffy Dave

macrumors 68030
I have the same setup , my first mac btw.
Me too was blown away. I bought the 13 mac book pro last year but sold it after a week because of the horrible screen (reflections) and because i thought it was a little to big.

The 11.6 is perfect. I have 7 seconds boot time in OSX and i was so lucky to get one of those really good and brigth displays :)

Very happy!

welcome to the wonderful world of Apple!
Got Stock??:cool:

bowlerman625

macrumors 68020
Jun 17, 2009
Chicago, IL area
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Enjoy!

sarah11918

macrumors member
Aug 14, 2010
Canada
I'm celebrating my one week anniversary with the same configuration.

This is my primary machine and I couldn't be happier! Gave mom the late 2008 unibody MB, and now I no longer have to troubleshoot windows over chat. Win-win!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.