PDA

View Full Version : Wrong link on ...More...

Veldek
Jan 12, 2005, 01:06 PM
Ok, I didn't want to start a new thread for this, but as this disturbed me for a little while now, I just do it.

The ...More... button from the "Site Comments" block doesn't lead to the forums, but to www.macrumors.com (http://www.macrumors.com). It's no big thing, but it could be changed quickly and I'd like it to.

Thanks.

P.S. If any mod feels, this is an unnecessary thread, feel free to delete it. But please make the change first... ;)

Mechcozmo
Jan 13, 2005, 12:58 AM
Just tried it out. That's odd... but it is site news.... (and comments I suppose)

Mods, fix it! And this is a good thread, its what this forum is here for.

tech4all
Jan 13, 2005, 01:44 AM
Umm where is this "site comments" block at? :confused:

EDIT: Your talking about the section on the very bottom right of the homepage, right?

Mechcozmo
Jan 13, 2005, 04:16 PM
EDIT: Your talking about the section on the very bottom right of the homepage, right?

Yes, that's the rouge link.

Veldek
Jan 14, 2005, 02:42 AM
Hmm, don't the mods read this? Or isn't this a mistake at all? In this case, I'd like an explanation, please.

Rower_CPU
Jan 14, 2005, 12:59 PM
We read it, we just can't do anything about it - only arn has access to edit those pages. We'll make sure he gets the message... :)

Veldek
Jan 15, 2005, 02:48 AM
We read it, we just can't do anything about it - only arn has access to edit those pages. We'll make sure he gets the message... :)Thanks a lot! Didn't know that only arn could change the site.