PDA

View Full Version : My New Computer Room!!!

Macmaniac
Aug 30, 2002, 03:04 PM
After several years of convincing my parents to redo our computer I finally suceeded! We finished today and our new funrniture is in! Our iMac finally has a decent room to call home. Here are a few pictures of the progress of the room from start to finish.

Here is how the setup originally looked. Notice the naked plaster wall behind the computer.

Macmaniac
Aug 30, 2002, 03:07 PM
The computer has been packed away and moved we are ready to move stuuf out.

Macmaniac
Aug 30, 2002, 03:10 PM
The wall paper has been removed and the walls have been washed down. The glue took forever to remove!
The walls have been primed and are ready to be painted.

Macmaniac
Aug 30, 2002, 03:13 PM
The painting has started and we have a nice new yellow paint to replace the old ugly wall paper. Almost done but the woodwork had to be all painted white.

Macmaniac
Aug 30, 2002, 03:17 PM
Oops forgot to post the pic.

Macmaniac
Aug 30, 2002, 03:20 PM
Here it is the final result! A great new desk was added and we bought new file cabinets and book cases for storage. The room was finally done have a look!

Tiauguinho
Aug 30, 2002, 03:23 PM
Congratulations MacManiac!! That's a very nice desk for your iMac!! Nice job!

jelloshotsrule
Aug 30, 2002, 03:34 PM
nice big desks are always a treat.... enjoy it

once you get to college you'll be back on a tiny little box. ha

Ifeelbloated
Aug 30, 2002, 03:46 PM
Great! Now could you build me a rec room?

cb911
Aug 30, 2002, 08:31 PM
yep, looks heaps better. we'll be renovating soon. i'll have to post some pics of my setup once it's all done...:D

Durandal7
Aug 30, 2002, 08:36 PM
Nice desk, enough room for any periphial you decide to get. Now make sure you get a nice big chair to go with it...

Macmaniac
Aug 31, 2002, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by asurace
Nice desk, enough room for any periphial you decide to get. Now make sure you get a nice big chair to go with it...
That may take awhile knowing my families speed in aquiring things. Our old chair is VERY beat up(The cover is falling off) but boy is it comffy!