Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

a-m-k

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 3, 2009
The only game I play pretty much is "zuma deluxe", everywhere I looked was only a one hour test-run and I couldn't get anywhere except the first two temples, and so. Getting a gamepass account wasn't going to be worth it since one computer already has it (but that thing is so stinking slow even with just the two people who are now on it) but the cd-rom version is so much cooler. It's the full version, I'll eventually get to play through it. (I'm kind of bad at it at the moment because I am on leve four-one or something. (I've never been that far, and I am stil going, as of the last save.) All the game I have are PC, and I'm suprised it could handle the new game. :) Maybe one of theese days I'll pitch in and upgrade their memory once the holiday's are over. :)

What PC games do you guys play that can only be played on a PC?

mrsir2009

macrumors 604
Sep 17, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
The only game I play pretty much is "zuma deluxe", everywhere I looked was only a one hour test-run and I couldn't get anywhere except the first two temples, and so. Getting a gamepass account wasn't going to be worth it since one computer already has it (but that thing is so stinking slow even with just the two people who are now on it) but the cd-rom version is so much cooler. It's the full version, I'll eventually get to play through it. (I'm kind of bad at it at the moment because I am on leve four-one or something. (I've never been that far, and I am stil going, as of the last save.) All the game I have are PC, and I'm suprised it could handle the new game. :) Maybe one of theese days I'll pitch in and upgrade their memory once the holiday's are over. :)

What PC games do you guys play that can only be played on a PC?

Why don't you just use bootcamp?

christophermdia

macrumors 6502a
Sep 28, 2008
I have a parallels windows setup for only watching my son on his daycare camera.....the camera uses an active x control for full screen, and with a dual monitor setup at work, I pt him on 1 monitor and do my work on another.....windows is good for something at least :)

mrsir2009

macrumors 604
Sep 17, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
I have a parallels windows setup for only watching my son on his daycare camera.....the camera uses an active x control for full screen, and with a dual monitor setup at work, I pt him on 1 monitor and do my work on another.....windows is good for something at least :)

Lol where abouts is the daycare camera located so that you can see him all the time?

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
I really don't play games. I have a windows drive in my core i7 hackintosh, I thought I might take advantage, but the few games that I do play are on the PS3. Something about relaxing in a recliner playing a game is more enticing then sitting in front of my desk.

doh123

macrumors 65816
Dec 28, 2009
Zuma Deluxe... Crysis... the COD series... all playable with Wine on OSX. Now unless you have one heck of a Mac, some of the later CODs and Crysis run much better in Windows... but it still works.

SidBala

macrumors 6502a
Jun 27, 2010
I used to go have to reboot in bootcamp everytime I wanted to play games.

These days, I just use windows exclusively. Windows 7 is very good. Besides, the Office version is much better on it.

I just wish Apple had implemented the trackpad better under windows.

Rodus

macrumors 6502a
Oct 25, 2008
Midlands, UK
The STALKER games, Fallout 3/New Vegas, Black Ops, Bioshock 2. The list is endless really, even games with a Mac port tend to be slower then their Windows counterparts.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.