Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Poogie Bear

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 12, 2005
City of Angels
i just bought a Diet pepsi 20oz at my local deli and it was one of the giveaway bottles.
i checked twice to see if it was a old bottle from last year, but it says "Sweep ends 4/11/05 Redeem song by 5/23/05"

Did pepsi make a mistake and ship them early or are they making up for the fact that the people from L.A. got screwed last year by getting them late. :) :D

P.S. I will have pics in a little while

brian4610

macrumors regular
Jan 10, 2005
Is the set up the same, i.e., can you look under the cap BEFORE it's open like last year?

I picked up about 60 free tunes that way and an ****-load of pepsi, would love to pick up even more....

Poogie Bear

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 12, 2005
City of Angels
brian4610 said:
Is the set up the same, i.e., can you look under the cap BEFORE it's open like last year?

I picked up about 60 free tunes that way and an ****-load of pepsi, would love to pick up even more....

I wanted to check but there was to many people around, and i forgot to check it when i got back to work :confused:

I didn't win anyways :(

DougJrS

macrumors regular
Mar 21, 2004
Kansas City
Pepsi = Win Free iBook

I just noticed that at my local 7-11 that if you buy 2 2liter Pepsi products for 2.22 that you get 2 chances to win an iBook.

Doug

ckelley

macrumors regular
Aug 25, 2003
Austin, TX
Yeah, I just saw some of the other threads... I kinda posted in a frenzy thinking... :eek: did someone screw up and put them out early?!

Oh well :(

I never used that method to cheat out and get a free song, but if you tilt it, there it is in big letters FREE SONG. So... it may be easier.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.