Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

crmpicco

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 1, 2010
Mauchline, UK
Hi,

Over the past week I have completed the build for Viva Menswear. It's a small, brochure website for a friend for his menswear store here in Ayrshire, Scotland.

I thought i'd post it up here to get some opinions and maybe some suggestions/enhancements that could be looked into at some point.

Anyway the URL is:

www.vivamenswear.co.uk

Cheers,
Picco

Cabbit

macrumors 68020
Jan 30, 2006
Scotland
Sky blue seems not to fit very well with what your branding though the overall design seems right.

I would try a few different colour combinations out, perhaps dark shades of grey with white. Or going on the Scottish theme a dark blue with white would work perhaps.

And i feel the images could be bigger, right now they don't have the presence i think the should have.

AppleMatt

macrumors 68000
Mar 17, 2003
UK
- I like how the bottom of the logo flows into the background.
- I don't like how the top of the logo has a thin dark blue line, separating it from the background.
- You've put a copyright notice in, but not said who the copyright belongs to.
- The e-mail box and join button don't line up.
- I don't see that there's any real difference between the home page and the about us page.
- The pictures on the about us page are a better size and orientation than the home page.

AppleMatt

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.