PDA

View Full Version : Should I buy the new iBook???


ReconOne
Jul 8, 2001, 08:52 PM
I am really in need to get the new iBook (G3-500Mhz) but du e to the arrival of MacWorld, I am still holding back, just in case Apple has intention to launch the iBook at a faster speed.

Help!!!!!

arn
Jul 9, 2001, 08:08 PM
seems unlikely Apple will do a major iBook revision so soon after their recent release...

but, of course... it's only a week away... :)

arn

macboy
Jul 9, 2001, 09:08 PM
There is about a 20 day waiting period for all iBooks from Apple. Order one now.... then cancel if something better comes out..... and then order that one...

Here no one has the iBook for sale except for order with big long lists.... Just demo models are on the tables but they are not for sale except to the highest bidder....

Macwizzard
Jul 9, 2001, 09:28 PM
I would wait. I doubt that they will get a faster processor, but who knows. There is a huge wait, but it wouldn't be horrible to wait for such a great machine, especially if it came in different colors.

ReconOne
Jul 12, 2001, 01:30 AM
Thanks guys....
I think I'll wait....