PDA

View Full Version : The guiltiest dog in existence

iBlue
Apr 6, 2011, 03:23 AM
Though this has made many of the usual internet rounds it deserves another since I couldn't find it here:

Brilliance (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ISzf2pryI)

rhett7660
Apr 6, 2011, 07:34 AM
That is great!!!! The music is perfect too!

Illuminated
Apr 6, 2011, 08:00 AM
fricken adorable!!!

bruinsrme
Apr 6, 2011, 08:09 AM
That's good stuff

ucfgrad93
Apr 6, 2011, 11:27 AM
Oh man, that was hysterical!:D

Thomas Veil
Apr 6, 2011, 02:07 PM
Was it me, or did the dog keep baring his teeth at the guy like, "One of these days you're gonna ask me that question one too many times, and I'm gonna tear your nose off!"?

maflynn
Apr 6, 2011, 02:46 PM
That was too funny, oh my word, I couldn't believe how that dog knew he did wrong. :p

Hastings101
Apr 6, 2011, 02:52 PM
Very cute video, thanks for sharing.

maril1111
Apr 6, 2011, 02:56 PM
this dog is amazingly cute :D

nospeed411
Apr 6, 2011, 07:40 PM
that was awesome...

I miss my golden...sniff

QuarterSwede
Apr 6, 2011, 07:50 PM
While cute this is normal behavior for any guilty lab (although mine never barred her teeth, she just whined). They're very emotional dogs.

iBlue
Apr 7, 2011, 03:05 AM
Someone elsewhere said that the dog's behaviour indicated perhaps fearfulness by abuse but I'm not convinced. Dogs, especially labs, are people-pleasers and when they're guilty, they act like that. My dogs have never been hit because you could tell they felt guilty enough already by the lack of eye-contact, passive/nervous tail-wagging, etc. (bad little liars!) I've never seen the teeth thing though, not towards me anyway. I choose to believe it's just funny because the video makes me grin... a little something like this:

280052 "them kitty treats were delicious!"

iGav
Apr 7, 2011, 05:52 AM
Someone elsewhere said that the dog's behaviour indicated perhaps fearfulness by abuse but I'm not convinced.

Me neither... nonsense. They looked proper loved to me. :)

I've never seen the teeth thing though

Our Dalmatian used to do that all of the time... proper smiles too (upturned corners of the mouth... just like a person) when she was happy. :) :(

Hessian the Weimaraner however doesn't yet, she stares with those freaky blue eyes of hers until you come round to her way of thinking. ;)

"them kitty treats were delicious!"

I think that is exactly what the dog is thinking! :D

Brilliant link by the way Blue... gave me some much needed giggles! :)

iJohnHenry
Apr 7, 2011, 07:22 AM
Our Dalmatian used to do that all of the time... proper smiles too (upturned corners of the mouth... just like a person) when she was happy. :) :(

Same here, with an outdoor dog we "adopted", when a neighbour moved out and just left him behind. :mad:

We'd come back from Toronto, back into the driveway, and he would come walking down to the car, grinning like an idiot, tail wagging madly.

Gone now. :(

iBlue
Apr 7, 2011, 08:08 AM
^ Agree with you both.

I had merely posted it on an unfortunate hippie site with increasing numbers of miserable bitches (pardon the pun) who revel in taking nearly eveyrthing into "oh that's so sad because [insert know-it-all "wisdom" here]. I hope they hug some trees that have been thoroughly peed on whilst I still find this video very amusing.