View Full Version : How do I change the iPod icon(s)?
Mar 7, 2005, 04:34 PM
How would I go about changing the icons of the iPod on the desktop? Thanks in advance!
Mar 7, 2005, 05:07 PM
It's no different from changing any other desktop icon – you just need to...
1. Select the icon you want to change your ipod to (on the desktop or in a folder).
2. Choose "Get Info" from the File Menu, or click command-I.
3. Click on the icon in the upper left of the info window.
4. Choose "Copy" from the Edit menu (or type command-C).
5. Select your iPod on the desktop and "Get Info" for it.
6. Click on the icon in the upper left of the info window.
7. Select "Paste" (command-V) from the Edit Menu.
And that should do the trick!
Mar 7, 2005, 05:23 PM
You are the man!
Mar 7, 2005, 05:26 PM
Now, I'm sure the next question can be, is there any cool icons for the iPod? I'm sure there are a few but I haven't run into any good ones.
Mar 7, 2005, 05:52 PM
Now, I'm sure the next question can be, is there any cool icons for the iPod? I'm sure there are a few but I haven't run into any good ones.Seek and ye shall find. (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=114125&highlight=ipod+icons) ;)
Mar 8, 2005, 12:30 AM
I really like this site (http://www.interfacelift.com/icons-mac/) to find all of my icons and stuff... there are some wallpapers and themes and stuff on there that are really nice too... hope ya like this...
Mar 8, 2005, 12:31 PM
Looks like you're in luck – there's a new set of all the current models just out today at the Iconfactory. (http://iconfactory.com/preview.asp?type=show&id=236)
Mar 8, 2005, 01:41 PM
Rad.E8 (http://www.rad-e8.com/downloads/) has some nice icons, my favorite anyways.