Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

wwdc_2011_video.jpg

Just an hour after the end of the keynote at its Worldwide Developers Conference, Apple has already posted a video of the event.

Apple did not broadcast the event live, so the video as an opportunity for viewers to see for the first time Apple's presentations that saw the introduction of OS X Lion, iOS 5, and iCloud.

Article Link: Video of WWDC 2011 Keynote Now Available

Last edited by a moderator:

blow45

macrumors 68000
Jan 18, 2011
Some of us saw it via leaked webcasts.

I got to say the macrumors log was lamentable, the worst of the lot, too much opinion and whining.

Niteace

macrumors member
Jun 26, 2008
When i click that link it brings me to the March keynote?
That happening with anyone else?

jonnysods

macrumors G3
Sep 20, 2006
There & Back Again
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8J2)

I just want to see how notifications work. Looking forward to the fall.

mr.steevo

macrumors 65816
Jul 21, 2004
Here we go again. Apple won't allow Leopard on a PPC to stream the video.

Anyone know the link to download this keynote?

Aduntu

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2010
Goodie, we can now see the ruination of the ecosystem as well as reading about it. Making 10.7 download only :mad::mad::mad:

Your condescending attitude and superiority complex are cancers in our society. Bring something to the discussion instead of relying on your tired shtick for attention.

saxon48

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2010
Barad-dûr
Goodie, we can now see the ruination of the ecosystem as well as reading about it. Making 10.7 download only :mad::mad::mad:

This ruins the ecosystem how? No boxes to manufacture, no discs no put in said boxes, no need for any sort of physical shipping - thus saving fuel, resources, and time.

Richdmoore

macrumors 68000
Jul 24, 2007
Troutdale, OR
Works with ipad

Even though the specs listed mac or pc, I wanted to confirm the stream works with the iPad as well. So for those of us on mobile devices, we can enjoy it too!

kockgunner

macrumors 68000
Sep 24, 2007
Vancouver, Canada
That was really fast.

Why can't they say, "...so that is iOS 5. Available... Today." That would be so much more climactic. I guess they are holding it off until the iPhone 5 comes out.

Anyone notice Jobs' speech was kinda slow and hesitant this time?

fcpvideoeditor

macrumors newbie
Jul 12, 2010
Seriously misleading live stream

Sheesh,

Just started watching the event (and, yeah, the link goes to March) and was very thankful to see that Steve wasn't dying onstage! From the live stream you would have thought that he was unable to string coherent thoughts together. That was very distressing and a very poor documentation of what actually occurred. Come on, be better than that!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.