PDA

View Full Version : Is it still impossible to set individual wallpapers to each Springboard page on IOS4?

FAII
Jul 4, 2011, 11:45 AM
All research into the matter tells me it's impossible, but I haven't been able to find any posts on the subject posted in the past 6 months, so I was wondering if they had fixed it.

I want to make it so that on page 1 of my Springboard, I can have a wallpaper of, say, the Apple Logo while on page 2 I'd have a wallpaper of the Nintendo logo, etc.

radiogoober
Jul 4, 2011, 12:01 PM
All research into the matter tells me it's impossible, but I haven't been able to find any posts on the subject posted in the past 6 months, so I was wondering if they had fixed it.

I want to make it so that on page 1 of my Springboard, I can have a wallpaper of, say, the Apple Logo while on page 2 I'd have a wallpaper of the Nintendo logo, etc.

This is not possible. Nor is this something that is "broken" that requires fixing. It's an obscure request that I guarantee you will never be implemented.

FAII
Jul 4, 2011, 01:09 PM
This is not possible. Nor is this something that is "broken" that requires fixing. It's an obscure request that I guarantee you will never be implemented.
It was something that was possible with older IOS:es (anything before 4.0 or possibly just with IOS3). In fact, many themes used this. Codethemed even allows you to do this.

Tech Elementz
Jul 7, 2011, 07:01 PM
Even though this feature was available on older firmwares, it might not be possible with new iOS versions 4.0+. Besides, I think people only need one kind of background for your springboard, because the background is technically one page. Springboard is segregated from the "pages" made from apps.