Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mvc

macrumors 6502a
Jul 11, 2003
Outer-Roa
But it was an April fools article, so relax, I'm sure monkeys like macs just fine as well.

Makosuke

macrumors 604
Aug 15, 2001
The Cool Part of CA, USA
That was a very well-written April Fool's article--actually had me going for a bit, and darned funny. Question: If Monkeys actually didn't like the MacOS, would that be a positive or negative thing for Mac fans? Less universal, but it would speak in favor of the intelligence of the average Mac user.

If you really think about it, of course, some of the comments make it pretty clear that even if some nutcase did want to do this experiment it wouldn't be done this way, and I seriously doubt anyone would be willing to spend upwards of $2000 on replacement keyboards alone to figure out something so utterly useless.

Ain't April 1st great?

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Hmmm...monkeys prefer Windows keyboards. Many of those keyboards were damaged by being beaten against the ground or covered with feces. Hmmm....Yep. Sounds about right. ;)

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
mkrishnan said:
Hmmm...monkeys prefer Windows keyboards. Many of those keyboards were damaged by being beaten against the ground or covered with feces. Hmmm....Yep. Sounds about right. ;)
I agree.

At least we know MicroSoft appeals to the lowest common denominator, and the real story behind the low wage shift at MicroSoft.

We all though they were shipping jobs to India, but that was just a coverup for the monkeys they were hiring all over to be their global industrial design group.

Feces covered keyboards sound so right, compared to the jealously they evidently showed towards the Macs -- I don't see what else anybody can expect from MicroSoft designers...

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
~loserman~ said:
Makes sense to me. I can't wait until this April Fools jokes start to fade away.
Well getting a monkey to do your consumer focus group isn't an intelligent idea. You'd almost think it was done by college students.

They're not known for their taste in consumer products... and neither are the monkeys.

attachment.php

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.