Cubase 6
GTR Stand Alone
Multirack Native and SG
Main Stage 2.1.3
Wavelab 7.1
Peak 7

dave12345
Jul 24, 2011, 02:38 PM
brilliant thanks - are you currently using Waves 8 ? do you have any personal experience running it with Logic 9 / Lion ?

Papanate
Jul 24, 2011, 03:23 PM
brilliant thanks - are you currently using Waves 8 ? do you have any personal experience running it with Logic 9 / Lion ?

Yes and Yes. All good.

dave12345
Jul 24, 2011, 04:01 PM
nice

Papanate
Jul 24, 2011, 08:51 PM
nice
Do you want more information?

norrismantooth
Jul 24, 2011, 09:32 PM
Yes, the iLok does work with Lion. It requires that you download the latest driver here: http://www.paceap.com/download.html (manufacturer website).

Download the "Mac OS X Extension". It will give you a file called "macextsx".

appahappa
Jul 26, 2011, 06:58 AM
Sonnox EQ and Reverb currently don't work in Logic. Validation fails. Strangely both work fine in Ableton Live.

norrismantooth
Jul 27, 2011, 11:08 PM
Issue is with Logic, then. I've read lots of things that say Logic isn't compatible...yet. I still get an error. ProTools works wonderfully, though.

preglad
Oct 14, 2011, 09:45 PM
just got it from an inside source who would surely know-ilok is not yet supported by lion, thus software programs which require ilok would not yet function on lion--e.g. sounds on line/east west programs-- according to this person, the focus is much less an issue as portrayed on the software source and much more on the security required-- the result, if this is accurate, is we have to wait for ilok compatibility----------

riddimgangsta
Nov 9, 2011, 01:52 PM
I'm currently having issues with ProTools and Ableton live has anyone gotten the iLok to work with either of those? Specifically with Waves 7?

I have all the newest client software and drivers installed. I'm on a brand new Mac Pro running Lion. PT9 and Ableton Live suite 8.2.6 iLok is recognized by iLok.com and it shows me that all my licenses are on there but then whenever I start up Live or Pro Tools it says it can't find the licenses on the iLok or that the iLok isn't connected. These same iLoks work fine on my other box running Leopard.

ANY help here would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

-Chris