PDA

View Full Version : [iPod Touch] how do i un jailbreak my ipod touch

syedi001
Jul 29, 2011, 04:58 AM
i have no information about apple products.. gave my ipod to my cousin who jailbroke it! wana redo it.. my itunes was uninstalled from pc so have to install a new one and sync my ipod with it , actually all the stuf includin the files used for jailbreaking got deleted :(, will it affect the process any way!! btw i dnt kno abt firmware etc etc!!! pleeeezz helpp!

NZed
Jul 29, 2011, 05:02 AM
Just press Restore on iTunes. Everything will be deleted off the iPod. EVERYTHING. And iTunes will download a fresh new firmware for you and install it for you. Its like starting fresh.

jonrando
Jul 29, 2011, 10:09 AM
Install iTunes, plug in the iPod and then click restore. As said above, it'll clear everything of the device and do a fresh install of the latest software so be sure to back up your apps. When the restore is done, it will ask you if you want to set up as a new iPod or to restore from backup. Choose restore as new, then sync all your apps back.

Tech Elementz
Jul 29, 2011, 10:33 PM
As well, if the firmware is not up to date, it is going to auto-update to iOS 4.3.5, which will download and install....

By the time it will finish install iOS 4.3.5, you could set it up as a new iPod Touch or restore from backup....