Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tonie

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 29, 2008
Is there any Logitech or Microsoft mouse that works smooth as Magic Mouse in OSX? My Logitech VX is kinda stutter in OSX even though I have SteerMouse. Sucks OSX is so picky...

aeboi

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2009
Bay Area
My Logitech performance MX mouse has been working flawlessly with Lion and previously with SL

aeboi

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2009
Bay Area
yes, if you choose to use hyper-fast scrolling mode, smooth like butter

Logitech has an OS X program that you install in order to program the mouse buttons to customized actions.

Mayo7

macrumors member
Jun 9, 2010
if you're talking about how smoothly you can scroll through websites with the wheel, you just need to install the driver from Logitech.

I use a VX Nano and scrolling through websites sucked until I installed the drivers and configured it the way I like. perfectly smooth now.

tonie

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 29, 2008
if you're talking about how smoothly you can scroll through websites with the wheel, you just need to install the driver from Logitech.

I use a VX Nano and scrolling through websites sucked until I installed the drivers and configured it the way I like. perfectly smooth now.

I'm not talking about scrolling but the way the cursor moves and how precise it is.

Mayo7

macrumors member
Jun 9, 2010
I'm not talking about scrolling but the way the cursor moves and how precise it is.

Oh, ok. My mouse is working fine in that aspect as well. the cursor moves around just as smoothly as when using the trackpad, but it was like that even before installing drivers.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.