Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jimsowden

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 6, 2003
NY
My 1.6 is finally getting the tricking out it needs. I have 1.5gb RAM and an additional 200gb HD now, but i'm looking for a decent graphics card. Any reqs? Would like 2 DVIs, but in no way need dual link (wish I did).

_bnkr612

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2004
Happy to read someone else out there w/ a 1.6 PMG5. I love mine, it runs Adobe and Macromedia apps great and powers my 17" studio just fine. Not to mention, no real issues with Tiger on this either.

I too have the same specs with RAM, HD. The graphics cards seems suffice and I am a designer, but let me know when you upgrade or find a decent card boost...!

Cheers.

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
A teaser thread title like that, and nothing about sending your poor G5 out onto the street to earn a living for you. :(

cmvsm

macrumors 6502a
Nov 12, 2004
The X800 is king of the block at this point. You certainly will be pimpin' your ride with that bad boy.

Jo-Kun

macrumors 6502a
Dec 20, 2003
Antwerp-Belgium
just put some gold & chrome pieces on it, as said some lights... lower the suspension :p haha have some 7" monitors built-in (yes we have MTV Pimp my ride here too, its sooooo funny, with all those XBox-PS2-...monitor ****)
I'm sorry I assumed you meant pimping in that direction...

otherwise: expand expand expand, get some faster/bigger drives, more ram... and I guess you'll be all good to go...

;-)

J

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.