PDA

View Full Version : @me email error

lonman06
Oct 13, 2011, 08:24 AM
I have been trying to set up my @me email address since last night. I created the email address that I want but when I try getting mail on my phone it says that the icloud username/password is incorrect. When I try accessing from icloud.com the mail won't even load at it tell me "unable to load mail". I have logged into my apple ID on apple's site and it says my new email is verified for my account. Any ideas?

eXpress
Oct 13, 2011, 08:36 AM
I'm having similar issues. When I created my iCloud email address, it created the address [first][last]@me.com. However, my Apple ID is [first][last]@mac.com because I created it when @mac.com was still around and in settings it shows my email address is [first][last]@mac.com and I can't change it. I can send emails to [first][last]@me.com, but when I try to send it tries to send from [first][last]@mac.com. I wish Apple would let me change my Apple ID because it would save the confusion of having my ID be an email address that no longer exists, but @mac and @me Apple IDs cannot be changed.