Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Noisemaker

Original poster
Mar 13, 2009
Ok. I have three MobileMe accounts. Two for work, one personal.

I've always used my "main" work one for everything with MobileMe, and had the other two as secondary - essentially mail only.

Will it function the same with iCloud? Anything special I need to do?

RCedit

macrumors newbie
Mar 18, 2008
This all idiot-proof. Is it not, Noisemaker? There should be no need for you to consult with us underlings about how to make it work. IT JUST WORKS!!

Noisemaker

Original poster
Mar 13, 2009
This all idiot-proof. Is it not, Noisemaker? There should be no need for you to consult with us underlings about how to make it work. IT JUST WORKS!!

Yeah. I posted this before I even started the process or looked into it. Turns out it was indeed idiot proof, and "just worked" - hence why I didn't bother to revisit this thread. The migration in total took me about thirty minutes - the majority of which was spent letting my emails download to Mail. Actual migration of each account took less than five minutes. I thought about posting the process to help anyone else with the same question, but it was literally so easy that I saw no need.

I currently have all three working perfectly. Still.

It's nice that I caused so much spite in you that you actually sought out one of my threads to try to make a point though. It gives me a serious case of the warm fuzzies. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.