Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JeDiBoYTJ

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 22, 2004
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
according to Weird Al's website http://www.weirdal.com

Afraid to leave your house? Don't know how to get to the record store? Can't figure out how to get the shrink wrap off your Weird Al CDs?? Well, good news! Beginning on May 17, Al's complete catalog will be available for the first time ever as digital downloads exclusively at iTunes! That's right, every last stinking one of Al's albums can soon be downloaded (LEGALLY, you hooligans!!) right to your computer. If you can't wait till the 17th, there's some Al stuff up at iTunes right now, so go ahead and start downloading - we won't tell anybody.

excellent! :cool:

SilentPanda

Moderator emeritus
Oct 8, 2002
The Bamboo Forest
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Someobody borrowed all my "Weird Al" a few years back and then moved! I never bothered to repurchase it all but this might just put me over the edge...

keysersoze

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2004
NH
SilentPanda said:
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Someobody borrowed all my "Weird Al" a few years back and then moved! I never bothered to repurchase it all but this might just put me over the edge...

That's awesome! :)

A lot of his songs are on there already... but lacks some good ones...

SilentPanda

Moderator emeritus
Oct 8, 2002
The Bamboo Forest
Crunchy said:
Any rare tracks included on any of those?

I don't believe Weird Al really has any rare tracks unless you count the gajillion songs that people make in their parents basement and claim they're made by Weird Al and put them on P2P networks...

mduser63

macrumors 68040
Nov 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
Peter and the Wolf isn't there, which is too bad. Weird Al did a version of Peter And The Wolf with Wendy Carlos, and it's hilarious, but the CD has been out of print for years now, and often fetches high prices on eBay. Thankfully I have a copy :). If you can find it, get it. Hopefully it'll be on iTunes someday. That's about the only "rare" Weird Al album that I know of.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.