PDA

View Full Version : Why are the rumor mills so queit?

Cheap-Chopstix
May 19, 2005, 09:52 PM
Just wondering why the rumor mills seem to be so queit with upcoming WWDC show comin up, especially regarding iBooks cuz they seem to be way over do for an update. Is something big on the horizon or is Apple just satisfied with the options they have on the market right now?

James Philp
May 19, 2005, 09:54 PM
Cos something big's really about to happen - can't you feel the tingling!? :)

cooknwitha
May 19, 2005, 10:16 PM
I was thinking the same thing. A month ago and the rumour mill was working overtime but now......

The lack of iBook rumours make me worry it could be quite a while until an update. I keep telling myself it can't happen though. Surely Apple will update their only lagging machine to handle Tiger properly soon.

Sun Baked
May 19, 2005, 10:20 PM
Cos something big's really about to happen - can't you feel the tingling!? :)That comes from sitting in front of the computer too long, which can be cured by getting up and taking a walk outside -- hopefully much farther than the front sidewalk. ;)

noel4r
May 19, 2005, 10:40 PM
Because almost all the lines are updated except for the iBook and maybe the Powerbook.

James Philp
May 19, 2005, 10:44 PM
That comes from sitting in front of the computer too long, which can be cured by getting up and taking a walk outside -- hopefully much farther than the front sidewalk. ;)
Or it could be due to the fact i'm working on a project and got about 3 hours sleep last night!? :)